The story of Punkofnice. It was the 'Overlapping' that finally got me out!

by punkofnice 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've thought long and hard about this and I conclude the WBT$ messes up the R&F's mind and creates panic in them.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

It was the "overlapping generation" BS that woke me up too.

I recorded this song LOL "Blinded By The New Light" http://www.jwstruggle.com/media/audio/Blinded-By-New-Light.mp3

Lyrics here: http://www.jwstruggle.com/2011/09/blinded-by-new-light/

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Greybeard - Yep. That about sums it up!

It's a cult.

'New light(TM)' seems to cull members and is getting sillier and sillier if not more manipulative each a$$embĀ£y.

• clarity
    clarity

Messed up most witnesses, if they could only admit it!

But they must not speak against it.

>

Having the 'rug' pulled out from under you, is a scary place to be.

Your feet fly up in the air & you are sitting on your ass!

Not my favorite position.

>

Watchtower knows how to keep us off balance, so we

grab on to anything that they say. Hoping to be OK.

>

So a big round of applause to those who got up on their feet

............ & WALKED!

clarity

• whathappened
    whathappened

Yes, it is strange how a woman was told back in the past that she could not leave her husband if he was gay, was beating her, or was a criminal. But if the man drops out of the "truth" that is called "spriitual endangerment" and she can leave, but she can not remarry. That shows that they are all screwed up about everything.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I never paid too much attn to the overlapping generations thing til I left funnily enough. At the time I didn't get it but figured out it would sink in eventually...and it did when I left. No one thing caused me to leave, although my Jw friend at my current work insists that one thing must have stumbled me...ah, if only life were that simple! May there be reams and reams of crap which builds up around the org until everyone leaves it!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Clarity - Watchtower rules trump common sense and dignity. It reminds me of the Twilight Zone where everyone was frightened of Bill Mumy.

Whathappened - Typical WBT$ tripe. The watchtower is the abuser that demands total unthinking loyalty..............or else!

Julia Orwell - In this age of information and reason the WBT$ is skating on thin ice...........but doesn't care!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Thin and thinning. Their arrogance will sink them.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Julia - The sooner the better. I hope the GB and their suck ups get hauled over the coals for their crimes against humanity. I'd send them to the chair and pull the switch too.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I'd be content with banishing them to a Stalinist gulag. Then they'd learn their true worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit