How do you view the people you left behind?

by sabastious 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are leeches. They often live on welfare so they can pio-sneer. This, in turn, drives up your taxes.

Additionally, they profess "an equalizing, so none have too much and none have too little". What this means is, if one of them is smart enough to make a smart investment in money and industrious enough to earn it, the others will be sure to mooch off this one. Suppose, for instance, I were to see signs that hyperinflation is imminent and start putting money in silver like there was no tomorrow. I try telling the other witlesses to do the same, but they tell me that Jehovah is their investment and so they put nothing away. Sure enough, in 6 months, silver is triple its price and then hyperinflation hits--their toilet-paper dollars buy nothing. I told them to put their money into silver, but instead they put it into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. And now they all start hitting me up for silver, to make up for their own indiscretion. And, they cite this "equalization", forcing me to liquidate all my silver on those cockroaches that refuse to invest their own money in silver 6 months ago.

Oh well, now that I am an apostate, when silver does triple in value (it needs to, to get in line with gold prices), and QE-1 sextillion kicks in (and China dumps the Treasuries, the Fed has to do QE-1 sextillion and one to buy those treasuries to save the next treasury auction, and hyperinflation kicks in without warning, they are all going to try and mooch off my stash. And, all they are getting is a blinding display of the other major asset I stocked up on: Christmas lights, batteries, and flashlights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit