New Light

by Spade 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• poppers
    poppers

Read my posts and retrieve earlier posts and see I have been predicting 1991 ,1994 ,1999,2000,2001,2004,2005 and in spite of failures I am not considering myself a false prophet and am convinced I am in good standing with God Yahweh -

Sorry, OBVES, but I only use toilet paper once and then it disappears after I flush.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

alot of rubbish!

We all know what deutoronomy says about false prophets!

And we all know what DaCheech says about false prophets? "time is the enemy of the false prophet"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

As I see it 'TRUTH' cannot change. So when the Dubs get 'New Light' to change said 'Truth' it must mean it wasn't 'Truth' to begin with it was actually man made 'Opinion'! Imagine at the Spindom Halls if they said they were in 'the opinion'. Oh, how I would titter!

• Spade
    Spade

Black Sheep wrote; "She was doing the same on her home town forum before she found this one. Got about the same amount of respect too."

What are you even talking about? Did you have duct tape on your mouth or missing fingers when mrsjones5 copied from wikipedia? People insert information from other sources onto this forum all the time. You'd make a real jackass out of yourself if you scouted around the forum calling people out everytime. Either do it consecutively or don't do it at all. Or be two faced...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Pot meet the freakin kettle!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spade/AliceInWonderLand

People insert information from other sources onto this forum all the time.

True..But..

It`s a Cut and Paste about the Subject being Discussed..

Something you have`nt Mastered Yet..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

There's the Alice we all know!!

LOL

• factfinder
    factfinder

I like the example Ding mentions. And I said this to my jw brother alot: Truth does not change. And as Finallysomepride wrote- witnesses should have the same beliefs now as they did in 1919- since Jesus accepted them as the one true clean religion and truth does not change.

Spade/ Alice- you cannot deny that today's truth from the wts is tomorrow's old light. They keep changing their beliefs. Truth is always true and does not change. I forgot who posted the example of the chair but it is an excellent one! With more and more light coming into a dark room we can see more and more details of the chair. But when the room is fully lit the chair is still a chair- it does not turn into a table!

If something is true- it is ALWAYS true. Why do jws keep changing the "truth"?

As sayswho posted- if it was changed it was not true in the first place! If it is the truth why change it? Truth is always true- it never changes.

( It was so frustrating trying to get answers from my jw brother on this!)

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Hello to all,yes it is me the (witchtowerwitch) again,after many years of silence.I have returned to shed some NEW LIGHT on the watchtower!First,Jesus said that all who followed him would be hated and persecuted greatly...............!Then why has their been total silence to this religion here in the USA for decades now?Surely by now as millions of their young members surf the net and find the truth about the truth and leave,it must be pissing the fuck out of brooklyn,nyc = HQs GB right?Is that not a major red flag to all about this religions endless lies?But they state over and over again,,,,we are the only true religion on the face of the earth preaching the good news to all,do they not?Who then is the faithfull slave??????????It seems to me that many witnesses around the USA and across the world have become wealthy and integrated into satans system of things,and their is no longer a need to be hated or persecuted,because clearly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are not the true religion.This church is rich with billions of dollars,just like all of the rest of them.I thought their was a war that broke out in heaven in their famous year date of 1914 when the devil was cast to the earth with 330 million demons to ruin everyone and attack all the holy ones down here = JWs?So where is the war?I do not see any such attacks agains this outfit anymore!It isn't just because they have all had it to good for too long or too rich and fat,but it is because they have all become corrupted and now you can not tell the difference between them or anyone else ok!Did they all sell their souls to the devil i wonder,to keep him from warring against them?Oh yeah,their is some persecution popping up in low life countries here and there,but over all,all is quite for the most part!Second when we see that after 20 failed Armageddon dates since the 1880s until now,and the expanded 1914 generation = new light/lies as their answer as to why the end has not come yet,do all of you realize that the 1914 generation that Jesus talked about is all dead people?I do not trust a religion that has a 100% prophecy failer rate,do you?Anyway,,,,,,,,,,the HQs GB is desperately trying to erase their foolish 1914 date so bad,but their no way of doing this without losing 7 million JWs to the world .For you see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,every prophecy written in their literature from Russel to today 2012 is based on the 1914 date.It is the only foundation block that the whole organization rests on.Remove it,and everything crumbles folks! Oh what a tangled web we weave,when we practice to deceive!!!!!!!!!As far as all of the rest of their lies and false prophecies are concerned,time and pages on here wouldn't be enough,,, hehe lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit