The demons are sex perverts according to the March 15th WT

by life is to short 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• life is to short
    life is to short

OK I finished listening to the stupid WT today while driving to work. I got so mad listening that I truly cannot do it while I drive. It is worse then talking on a cell phone as it just makes my blood boil.

The study article on page 24 and 25 is talking about Satan and the demons. It starts out with talking about the Bengal tiger who attacked Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy though it dose not mention his name. Then it goes on to say that it like the 'wild beast of Revelation.'It ties in the Devil and the United Nations yad, yad, it speeds toward Noah and the wicked spirits and then in par 4 it calls the demons "sex perverts who derive pleasure from the evil and debased actions of those whom they can corrupt on the earth." I was listening thinking what the heck. Who is a sex pervert when they DF'ed married people for oral sex. What business was it of theirs what two MARRIED people did in their bedrooms. Plus children are going to be sitting there while we go though this WT, seriously this needs to be talked about in front of them?

What about all the child molesters in the halls what are they, apparently not sex perverts that is only for the Catholic's and the demons, JW pedophiles are OK?

The last study article is talking about Jeremiah and it takes a huge leap from Jeremiah delivering a judgment message to nations and kingdoms to themselves. It says "But in what sense are the anointed remnant "over the nations and over the kingdoms"? (Jer 1:10) Like the prophet of old, the Jeremiah class has been given an assignment form the Sovereign of the universe. God's anointed servants are thus duly authorized to make pronouncements worldwide against nations and kingdoms. Invested with authority from the Most High God and using the clear language of his inspired Word, the Jeremiah class declares that the nations and kingdoms and destroyed at God's due time and by his chosen means. (Jer 18:7-10; Rev. 11 18) There are no Scriptures used to show who gave the FS this power they just take it.

It shows a couple of pictures of a sister who has had the police called on her while in field service, she is taken in stands before a Judge and is apparently let go because she is right back going D2D. It says below the pictures "will you keep on preaching despite opposition?

Now wonder I had so many nightmares as a kid.

Going back to Noah on page 26 par 10 it truly made me sick. It was talking about Noah, it says "Picture the scene. The big day finally arrives. It is the 17th day of the second month of the year 2370 B.C.E. and they go into the ark. Jehovah shuts the door, and it begins to rain.This is no mere local flood. The water canopy, or heavenly ocean, bursts open, and a torrential downpour pounds the ark. People outside the ark are dying while those inside are being saved. What might Noah's family have felt? Profound gratitude to God, yes. But undoubtedly they thought, 'How glad we are that we walked with the true God and proved ourselves ready! Can you picture yourselves on the other side of Armageddon, your heart swelling with similar appreciation?

No, NO I CANNOT. Not after seeing so many people killed by God. I would be so freaked and and sad. OK so they deserved to be killed because JW's called on their empty homes for years and years doing this Noah preaching work. They did not listen to the JW mostly because they were never home when the JW's called on them and Jehovah refused to use any of the modern means of commutation such as the internet and TV, radio, even the news paper. OK so now all these people, babies, children are suffering and being killed by Jehovah and my heart is swelling with appreciation? Especially knowing that soon I will have to clean up all of the dead bodies.

OMG how sick. How did I not understand how truly sick this is before. I would sit though the WT and answer my stupid answers and think God was happy with me. The more I know the more sick I feel.

LITS

• FaithfulToTheEnd
    FaithfulToTheEnd

Wow! Such the continual mindfart this religion puts on people. I remember still when I was 8 or 9 years old, crying myself to sleep trying to comprehend being dead/non-existant forever and ever and ever and ever, because I had broken a light shade by accident because i played ball in the house of how Jehovah would punish me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    No, NO I CANNOT. Not after seeing so many people killed by God. I would be so freaked and and sad.

You do not have the proper theocratic attitude.

*** w54 7/15 p. 447 Questions From Readers ***

The judgments of Jehovah are righteous, and the execution thereof is done in righteousness. Jehovah’s servants, who have his spirit and who love righteousness and hate wickedness, do not mourn the destruction of the wrongdoers at the hand of Jehovah’s appointed executioner. .... There is no general repentance and Armageddon will annihilate the evildoers. Armageddon survivors will not mourn the destruction of those Jehovah judges worthy of it.

*** sr 1955 pp. 340-342 The Universal War of Armageddon Breaks Out ***

Why should not blood run deep and far with over two billion dead? Was there ever a war of the length of Armageddon's duration that left even a billion dead? .... With the members of this generation that will not pass away before Armageddon breaks out numbering now two billion five hundred million and with only the remnant and a larger group of "other sheep" inside the Greater Noah's "ark" surviving, the death toll of the "war of the great day of God the Almighty" will be appallingly all-surpassing, too many for the Armageddon survivors to bury. Come on, birds and beasts! Have your fill then from the human corpses in retribution for the wanton slaughter of animal and birdlife of which the human race has been guilty!

*** w61 12/1 pp. 724-725 United Against Nations in the Valley of Decision ***

Into the valley of decision, as into a vast wine-press trough, the King leaps with his army of holy angels. SQUASH! The treading of the nations, including Christendom, begins... Never before in all human history will so many human creatures have been slaughtered. Blood, as representing human lives poured out, will run deep and over a vast distance... With breathless awe they [the survivors] will have looked down from their safe heights into the valley of decision and witnessed how Jehovah gains his magnificent victory by Christ over all the combined nations of Satan’s visible organization. At His victory in vindication of his universal sovereignty we witnesses will sing his praises exultantly and will acknowledge him as our God for all time and eternity. We are near the time of his battle and transcendant victory.

*** w65 4/1 p. 212 Fulfulling the New Commandment of Love ***

Yes, today, with Armageddon staring us in the face, we must keep in mind the sobering thought that millions, even billions, of lives may shortly come to a swift and decisive end, putting their onetime owners beyond the reach of any expression of love on our part.

*** w05 12/1 p. 6 Armageddon -- A Happy Beginning ***

Many wonder, however, why a God who is the very embodiment of love would inflict death and destruction on much of humankind. The situation might be compared to that of a pest-infested house. Would you not agree that a conscientious homeowner should safeguard the health and well-being of his family by exterminating the pests? ... The battle of Armageddon is actually one of the best things that could happen to us!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I hear you LITS - it is a sick and twisted cult.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

The water canopy, or heavenly ocean, bursts open, and a torrential downpour pounds the ark.

They fail to mention that everybody was in scuba gear because they had to breath a special helium mixture because the gigantic pressure that the water canopy was putting on the earth made oxygen toxic. They also fail to mention that the energy released by the "torrential downpour" would have boiled everything in the Ark alive with pressurized steam, and the atmosphere would boil of the Earth leaving just a barren rock void of life. They fail to mention God saying "Oops, I did it again."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    The water canopy

That's in the actual article? Would that be the first reference to a "water canopy" since the 1980s?

• Listener
    Listener
    *** sr 1955 pp. 340-342 The Universal War of Armageddon Breaks Out ***
    Why should not blood run deep and far with over two billion dead? Was there ever a war of the length of Armageddon's duration that left even a billion dead? .... With the members of this generation that will not pass away before Armageddon breaks out numbering now two billion five hundred million and with only the remnant and a larger group of "other sheep" inside the Greater Noah's "ark" surviving, the death toll of the "war of the great day of God the Almighty" will be appallingly all-surpassing, too many for the Armageddon survivors to bury. Come on, birds and beasts! Have your fill then from the human corpses in retribution for the wanton slaughter of animal and birdlife of which the human race has been guilty!

Here they are talking to JWs about what will happen to those very close to them who do not accept their religion. It may be their mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, husbands or wives. What a shocking judgement they have proclaimed.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

What publication is "sr 1955"?

• Listener
    Listener

My quote is from Leolia's post.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

sr 1955= "You May Survive Armageddon Into God's New World."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest