The demons are sex perverts according to the March 15th WT

by life is to short 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I love the BS question:

"While inside the ark, how did Noah and his family undoubtedly feel?"

The Society knows how they were feeling! And there is no doubt about it! (Evidently)

• VM44
    VM44

"It is the 17th day of the second month of the year 2370 B.C.E, and they go into the ark."

This author is purporting to know more details than he has a right to.

• VM44
    VM44

"It is the 17th day of the second month of the year 2370 B.C.E, and they go into the ark."

2900 BC Egypt unified
    2700 BC Great Pyramid built
    ->>2370 BC Sumerians flourished
    2225 BC Troy built
    1900 BC Minoan culture flourished

Something is wrong here!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

VM44...Also there are multiple climatological datings indicating that a significant non-Flood event occurred around that time, widely thought to be the Hekla-4 eruption in Iceland.

• Irish oak tree rings show extreme lack of growth between 2354-2345 BC (dendrochronology)
    • Pollen in a layer of Hekla-4 volcanic ash from Ireland and Scotland dated to 2310 ± 20 BC (radiocarbon dating)
    • Layer of volcanic ash in GISP2 ice core dated to 2310 ± 40 BC (ice core dating)
    • Irish annals for 2380 and 2341 BC claim that Ireland was laid waste for 30 years and lakes overflowed (oral tradition, probably not reliable)

There has been some question of whether Hekla-4 had global effects, or was accompanied by other catastrophic events (such as an impact event). The eruption of Hekla-3 (c. 1150 BC) has been linked to the end of the LBA. The transition between Early Dynastic IIIb and the Akkadian period occurred c. 2270 BC, and some have suggested that this was tied to the effects of Hekla-4.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Why don't they invent the hour, minute and second while they are on the roll? Their writing is just awful. You can parody it in your mind w.o any comedic training.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Awen said:

"May you have Peace,

I found this very interesting website while surfing the internet. It's a scientific paper discussing the Global Flood and how it occurred.

It does discuss the "canopy of water" and pretty much dismisses it as being the overall source of the Flood waters. It does however give reasonable arguements as to where the water came from and where it is today.

http://www.ldolphin.org/flood.shtml"

OMG - this site is more idiotic than the WT article of the OP.

Here's a quote "Some Bible scholars have suggested the Flood may have been triggered by the catastrophic breakup of a planet between Mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt is now located."

I don't know whether to shoot myself in the face or down a bunch of crazy pills real quick.

Awen - this is not a "scientific paper" - please go to school before posting any more BS statements like that. - You make the WT look good. The canopy theory, as crazy and impossible as it is - has got nothing on the stupidity of this dolphin guy. Un-freakin-believable that somebody could come up with this horesh$t and even more unbelievable that somebody would buy into and even insanely more unbelievable, that any former JW would back this up.

I just lost a few brain cells while reading it. Everybody else, save yourself by not wasting any of your life's time on this.

Awen - seriously, if you really think that is scientific - please get help. Like psychiatric. Like now.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

If Jehovah wouldn't have created angels with raging testosterone, there would be no demons today.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Here's a quote "Some Bible scholars have suggested the Flood may have been triggered by the catastrophic breakup of a planet between Mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt is now located."

That idea forms part of the plot of Seola (the novel that was the source of Angels and Women). The Golden Age in the 1920s also published articles suggesting this.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Sigh.

SEX is biological, driven by hormones.

So angels have hormones? Or watching the sex act between humans is SO riveting they just have to experience it? Like us watching dogs mate, eh?

Just makes us want to be a dog?

The story, STORY, WT writers take note, is a very good illustration of human writers projecting human characteristics onto gods and demi gods.

It is no different than the mythology that witnesses scoff at.

Horny angels. It just gets funnier and funnier.

• Gregor
    Gregor

There's nothing that pisses me off more than discovering a demon in the bushes outside my bedroom window touching its invisible Johnson while I change clothes. Dammit! I am not just a piece of meat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit