Verifiable Former Bethelite Willing to Answer questions

by Uzzah 94 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

*waves at uzzah!*

• Satanus
    Satanus

Do bethelites prefer blonds or brunettes? And, does it matter if it's from a bottle?

S

• paladin
    paladin

Have a question.

I read some where on this forum that some Bethelites were told by a GB member that the WTBTS has to be reinvented starting with Genesis 1:1. Is this true? I can't find the thread. I would like more information from any body.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hey CBD SMOOOCH

Satanus - bethelites prefer pioneer sister day workers... hair colour doesn't matter. to quote one honest Bethelite "Tony" suring the noon prayer one day, "and thank you Jehovah for the beautiful day workers... ummm beautiful in their hearts and love for you ... ummm and thanks for the food....." LOL

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Paladin: the closest I heard to that while at Bethel was during the discussions circa 1995 regarding the generation change. I have never heard that exact quote but the GB were faced with the realization that many of what has been said, dictated may need to be reviewed and updated.

"How do we keep people in the 'Truth' if we change so much" was a quote from Dan Sydlik before he passed away. He still believed the JW's had the best form of Truth even if they had so much wrong.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Were you in the Canadian Legal Department when they took down the "Watchtower Quotes" website?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks.

S

• The_Present_Truth
    The_Present_Truth

Hello Uzzah,

Did you know Frank Toth? Do you know by chance if he has a username on this board? If so could you PM me with it please.

Thanks!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Ablebodied: Nope I was far gone by that point. I consider Quotes to be a great man and good friend tho!

Present Truth - Yes I know him very well .. or did. He used to post here regularly under his name. I have no idea if he still reads the board. Amazing scholar and big-hearted man! Screwed by the WTBS and left as an older man to scrounge out an existance for himself.

• paladin
    paladin

Thanks. Yes we are living in a time of change I was told. More new light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit