Window Washers

by dontplaceliterature 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• yesidid
    yesidid

Sounds a bit like the Watchtower:

They can say or do the wrong thing but you are the wicked one if you point it out.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If OTHER people have had issues with those quotes you posted of Farkel's - then why not let THEM deal with those issues ( if they so choose ) in a private mail with him personally ??

The same could be said of Farkel - why is it ok for him to publically name-call people when he could easily take his grieviances privately? Farkel has a history of name-calling, yet everyone enables him by ignoring it. Yet newbies are pulled into line if they dare to disagree with anyone.

Unbelievable.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Who suddenly made you queen of exposing people's faults or Pope pious of JWN ?

Oh jesus, give it a break flipper. Farkel is due this criticism, and much more. Quit sucking up to him, dipfuck ;) for your own dignity.

• Violia
    Violia

Debate him Yesidid. This is not the Kingdom Hall.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I agree with Broken Promises and yesidid.

Debate him and get called stupid and other names, be insulted and have your words twisted? No thanks.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear Shelby,

It is not anything that has passed between Farkel and myself. It is the way he treats others.

The quotes were taken from his previous posts to others.

What I really don't understand is why he or anyone else thinks that sort of demeaning language is acceptable.

You would never talk to others that way.

Farkel is not God.

He makes mistakes and when they hurt others he needs it brought to his attention. Perhaps as his good friend, you could do that.

Your concern is abviously for him, as it should be. I am concerned about the new ones.,

It was his insulting remarks to Dontplaceliterature that brought on this whole sherbang. It wasn't in this thread but Dontplaceliterature was hurting and it came out. I then supported DPL. As I have said it was the final straw for me.

Thank you for your caring attitude,

I am sure Doug is delighted to have you for his friend.

and Peace to You.

y

• JRK
    JRK

6o9,

Flip calls it as he sees it. Far be it for you to be the arbiter of virtuosity. Whack, whack, whack.

JK

• beksbks
    beksbks

Broken, Yesidid, Six, Lisa

Why is Farkels rafter to be ignored when the splinter of so many others is attacked so vociferously? Often by him?

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Jesus Christ....all of this in a simple thread about "Window Washing"!

I never would have imagined that two posts of mine could start a virtual "Civil War" on this forum. I was merely trying to bring farkel back down the Earth. (no offense to farkel....see my formal apology in another thread)

Obviously, none of us has the power to do anything about the situation at hand. So, isn't it best that we just bury it and let it go? It won't further any progress in this community by hashing-out and rehashing-out accusations and fault.

This whole thing has gone totally crazy.

• flipper
    flipper

Six of Nine- Sit on your thumb and rotate . Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit