Who Is The WORST Politician That You Can Recall?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

One can be a bad politician and basically a good person and one can be a great politician and basically a bad person.

I think the US politician who did the most damage to this Country in my lifetime was Jimmy Carter, but 'bama will soon catch up and leave him in the dust. Bush Jr. is definitely nowhere to be found on my favorites list, either.

Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer both win top honors for "most insane." John Kerry is at the top of the liars list and Al Gore and John Edwards each get an award for biggest hypocrites. But if he was a bonafide politician, Jesse Jackson would outrank all of them in every bad category. Maxine Watters takes top honors for "biggest bitch."

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Fark, good list!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

A good politician isn't necessarily a good leader. He's just a good liar.

W

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The following "politicians" all suck worse than anything the US or UK has ever seen:

Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi

Sadaam Hussein

Idi Amin

Omar Al-bashir

Charles Taylor

Robert Mugabe

• blondie
    blondie

How about short, but specific examples why you feel that way? What led you to that conclusion?

• blondie
    blondie

Hitler (thinking outside of the US box and I assume I don't have to have been alive at that time)

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/hitleradolf/p/prhitler.htm

• minimus
    minimus

Mad Sweeney gives an excellent list. They were all Hitler like.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hitler, yes - but very possibly Stalin killed as many or more people.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Former Vice President Dick Halliburton

Rub a Dub

• Farkel
    Farkel

james_woods,

:Hitler, yes - but very possibly Stalin killed as many or more people.

Not very possibly. Stalin killed more. Tens of millions more. Mostly his own people.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit