Who Is The WORST Politician That You Can Recall?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

bizzy,

:Where are the jobs, Mr. Boehner? Goddammnit!

Well. He's had, what 3 days to deal with that one? 'bama has had what, two years to deal with that one and added several thousands of billions of dollars to our deficit which hasn't done dick to create jobs.

Hypocrite. You are not interested in results. You are interested primarily and forever in looking like you are RIGHT even if the Universe and everything in it says otherwise.

I cannot reason with people like you. God could not reason with people like you. People like you don't reason. People like you just want to LOOK right, whether they are right or not. History has taught you nothing. This last election cycle has taught you nothing. Common sense has taught you nothing. Logic has taught you nothing. Reasoning has taught you nothing. Niceness has taught you nothing. Taunting and sarcasm has taught you nothing. Demolishing your arguments countless times has taught you nothing. Slapping you upside the face has taught you nothing. Hitting you on the side of the head with a baseball bat has taught you nothing.

And that is what you have left: nothing.

Farkel

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It doesn't surprise me that you can't reason with a reasonable person.

• Farkel
    Farkel

flyinghigh,

:It doesn't surprise me that you can't reason with a reasonable person.

It doesn't surprise me that you have no arguments and only bullshit and pathetic potshots to offer.

Make an argument and defend it. I can offer flash cards if you like or remedial courses in thinking provided your brain is still functional.

Farkel

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bizzybee is a reasonable person. That is not a pot shot.

• amicus
    amicus

Here in the US one needs but to look at legislation.

The "Patriot Act" was voted in by most, yet no one read it.

In this system of government by corporation are the individual politicians bad, worse...or just a cog in the machine, moreover...after the murder of Kennedy, who could expect anything else?

• amicus
  • amicus
    amicus

Peaceful Pete...I suggest you read a bit more...I suspect they are all connected. Spiders weave interesting webs and some are caught in those threads.

Trite...but usually true is follow the money. Who benefits. It almost always comes down to a few old families...still alive ane well today and still getting richer by the second.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In the United Tyranny of America, I think Osama Obama is the worst president ever. Lincoln was worst before Osama Obama, and I would be hard pressed to decide between Franklin D. Roosevelt and Wilson for third.

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel, man you make me laugh out loud so much.

Seiously, I think you're the best.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I wonder if anyone has run numbers on how many Native Americans were murdered...bet we beat out Hitler. Jewish genocide was small time compared to the long term murder of the real Americans.

I had wondered where disgraced professor Ward Churchill had gone - turns out he is really Amicus.

UMMMM - are you actually suggesting that there really were "millions of Native Americans murdered"?

Can you prove that there were millions of Native Americans in the 1800s - let alone that there were that many murdered?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit