Who Is The WORST Politician That You Can Recall?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Tony Blair

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Mao killed more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

It is so true about Jimmy Carter the man vs. the most clueless politician ever. I favor Dems. too.

George W. Bush

Richard Nixon

John Edwards

I'm looking for venality in office.

I'm a political science major and read history texts voraciously. It is a hard question. Andy Jackson broke direct orders from the U.S. Supreme Court, broke treaties that slaughtered many Indians. Yet he was brilliant in other areas. This seems to be a common pattern. Nixon accomplished much that was admirable. The Times condemned McNamara not for Viet Nam but for changing his mind based on evidence and remaining silent while tens of thousands of U.S. troops died because he had a patrician sense of loyalty.

Thos. Jefferson was odious in many ways.

It is complex.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

How about Rod Blagojevich?

For world leaders I submit Pol Pot. He might not have killed as many but he was damned efficient.

• amicus
    amicus

Farkel, never did I agree with you, still I appreciated your intellingence.

Now I claim you are either counter=inter or so ingrained in the ruling elite that you have no other options.

• amicus
    amicus

My message to all you ruling class dudes...is Fuck you.

Give me the chaos of dumb commoners...any day over you elitist pricks.

Eventually chaos presents order.

• flipper
    flipper

Richard ( I'm not a crook ) Nixon

George W. ( uh, er, I dunno axis of evil ) Bush Jr.

Dick ( haliburton sharpshooter ) Cheney.

That's my current list of recent boneheads

• Farkel
    Farkel

sooner,

:How about Rod Blagojevich?

He was merely a pimple on the ass of many of the others named in this thread. Despite being a major asshole, he is a NOBODY in the soup of genuine geniuses at crime and corruption. And he was a stupid fool who got caught rather early in his career. Jimmy Carter is STILL subverting his own Country and STILL undermining those who know better than he who lead this Country. HE is a career asshole when it comes to diplomacy and politics.

Pol Pot is certainly a contender, but not for how many people he slaughtered but for the fact that he slaughtered all the intelligent and educated people.

In that regards, he resembles the Watchtower Corporation, who, unlike Pol Pot can't get away with the slaughter of the smart and educated ones (trust me. they would like to do that), but only vilify them and ostracize them, and "slaughter" them verbally in front of the stupid little morons they like to have in their Cult. The little morons jump with glee when those who have taken the hard path to get educated and sentient get vilified by their religious masters. It makes them "feel" better about being little uneducated morons who wash windows for a living.

Farkel

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Hitler, because he didn't read up on Napoleon.

JDW

• Farkel
    Farkel

amicus,

Given your screen name, I find it interesting you would write this:

:Farkel, never did I agree with you, still I appreciated your intellingence.

:Now I claim you are either counter=inter or so ingrained in the ruling elite that you have no other options.

Could you explain yourself, please? I can't understand gibberish. I guess I'm not so smart after all. So please explain. I barely have a High School education, by the way and the "ruling elite" (whoever THEY are) hate my guts, I'm sure. I guess I could be sure about that, but I don't know any of them. Most of them are dickheads in my humble opinion and I cannot stand to be in their company, even if they invited me to do so. Which they don't.

Farkel

• amicus
    amicus

Current US president?

Worst suggests that one could change status quo?

Worst, becomes most worst...and beyond imagination.

This government is killing, torturing, raping....etc...anything everything any could imagine. Still some Americans are so perverted they at least, at the very least can't say no?

Dare I link that tatoo thread?

Please don't tell me that humans have been emasculated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit