WT Society's Paranoia Over Spiral Binding of Elder's Textbook - Crazy

by flipper 67 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

They seem to be revising it so much that they should probably just send it ready to put in a 3 ring binder since they always seem eager to rid themselves of yesterday's "light."

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

The last letter is fake. But it is hilarious!!

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

For such a "secret" book it sure is readily available.

It would probably be easier for the Elders to just torrent it off of thepiratebay and email the PDF to Kinko's and have it spiral bound on the fly.

Am I correct to assume that this book is already obsolete? At least Chapter 3; "Appointment and Deletion of Elders and Ministerial Servants"?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To me this dictate seems rather pointless. Hell guys get with the game!!! The dam book is splashed across the internet. I think the issue of who binds it would be the least of their problems.

• flipper
    flipper

I noticed this thread had been bumped up so I'll bump it again. Thanks for any comments

• hoser
    hoser

I was visiting an old aquaintaince of mine who was all proud that he was a newly appointed elder. It was about the time the new elders book was released and he was all shocked/pissed off that someone had posted it on the internet. I said oh thats interesting, but I had probably read the book online before he got it through the congregation.

• besty
    besty

don't forget WTS 'rules' are not the point - the point is the master is jerking the dogs leash.

• flipper
    flipper

I noticed a couple folks responded on this thread a few months ago- thought I'd respond.

HOSER- That's funny ! I mean- what do JW elders think ? That none of us would get access to the elders books and manuals ? It's the age of the Internet baby- we can get access to anything ! LOL.

BESTY- Exactly, it's about the WT leaders jerking the control leash around the necks of JW's. If WT leaders aren't in control - they get nervous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit