It Is WRONG To Make Threads About What The Watchtower Is Doing If You Do Not Have Facts To Back It Up!!!

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Snowbird writes:

“It's a well-known fact that Minimus becomes envious and paranoid if anyone else's thread exceeds ten pages.

“I've been on the receiving end of his ire for daring to allow such a thing to happen.”

I don’t give two rat patooties what makes Minimus think or act as he does. Wherever I see it, bull is bull and I have no compunction against saying so.

If Minimus is going to ask questions and respond to answers he should have the intellectual decency and ethic to respond to what is said rather than drool out something stupid that does not as much as touch the answer he is responding too. But then again, jackasses are jackasses, and my guess is you would know one if you saw one. I certainly do.

Marvin Shilmer

• minimus
    minimus

Marvin, you've always had a hard-on for me. But I expect that from someone who's a dick.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Minimus writes:

“If you read what the thread title is about, it's clear to see I'm talking about making false comments about the Watchtower Organization's inner workings. If we are recommending people to hear an actual Bethelite in the know, and the comments made by the Bethelite are ridiculous, we shouldn't sponsor BS.”

You are really a raving moron, aren’t you.

Read my lips fool, if you can: I have not suggested sponsoring anyone’s BS, including yours!

So what is your point in reply to me as though I ever suggested such a thing? You walk and talk like an idiot, and you are strutting it here now, and again!

Minimus writes:

“Marvin, why don't you write about all the good you do for JWs and the blood issue?”

By pointing to and drawing a circle around bull I do every reader a favor!

Please stop embarrassing yourself and behave as an educated adult, if you can.

Marvin Shilmer

• undercover
    undercover
    you've always had a hard-on for me. But I expect that from someone who's a dick.

Okay... timeout while I award the "undercover post of the day award"

Now... ding ding ding round 3

• snowbird
    snowbird

Marvin and Minimus!

Stop it!

I have the utmost respect for the both of you.

There is no need for this to go on any further.

Please cease and desist with the insults.

Thanks.

Syl

• Giordano
    Giordano

A calm voice enters the discussion>

From my reading on this site we have a pretty good feel for the truth. We are after all professionally trained doubters and our bulls$it detectors are set on 11. As far as the watchtower society and JWs go, well they say a lot of stupid stuff about everything! But unlike this illustrious group they don't get to challenge assumptions and in my opinion not able to follow us in most conversations since the steel door in their brains is on a hair trigger.

On the other hand if I go running to my wife with hot new news like the 'Bethelite in the Closet' story (I love that mental picture) then later on have to tell her 'never mind' it is sure to generate 'the look'. And anyone that has been married long enough understands 'the look'.

At this time the guy in the closet story is on page 13 and the general consensus is that maybe he's not in a closet at Bethel and/or he may be a Bethel Lite. Maybe maybe not. Confirmation has been called for, the most acceptable is that he is publicly flogged at morning breakfast by bthe GB

But here's the good part, the JW Nets are on it. Every word and point of view are being vigorously probed (some of these people would make great proctologists). Plus everyone seems to be having fun with it. Unlike a few of the exchanges here.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Sorry, Snowbird, it is not in me to refrain from calling a moron a moron when they act like a moron, and particularly when they suggest someone should not have the same privilege they have exercised themselves and often.--(See post number 1 of this very thread!)

I know Minimus has qualified his initial comments, but like a full-fledged idiot he keeps suggesting I have said something other than what I have actually said in response to what he said with precisely so many words.

I do not contribute here to make friends or enemies; it’s not the place. I am here to challenge stupidity whenever and wherever I see, and without reservation or minimization. If someone dislikes that, then they are in the wrong place. For sure if someone compels it from me they will get what they compelled, and all of it, and no matter who or what they are or want others to think they are.

Marvin Shilmer

• minimus
    minimus

Marvin, I've written some pretty clear things. If you have an issue with what I've said, it's what you think. Oh well. I've never thought much of you, so guess what? I don't care if you think I'm an idiot. You're nobody special. You think you are. Good for you.

• minimus
    minimus

Snowbird, I get a kick out of your Marvin and Minimus! comments. You added fuel to the fire by your previous expression. Tee-hee-hee.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Minimus writes:

“I don't care if you think I'm an idiot.”

Guess what, you fool; I have not suggested that you care what I think. I have suggested that you care about acting like an idiot, which you have done and continue to do in this discussion.

What you suggest of others in terms of verification is something you have never, ever demanded of yourself. But then an idiot wouldn’t realize that.

Think as you will, but please stop embarrassing yourself by sharing stupid thinking! It is nauseating to watch.

Marvin Shilmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit