It Is WRONG To Make Threads About What The Watchtower Is Doing If You Do Not Have Facts To Back It Up!!!

by minimus 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Minimus writes:

“Marvin, you shouldn't tell "your" story or any other story if it isn't true! I strongly feel this place is not a forum to spread BS!”

You are either incredibly stupid or else you have a bad case of CYA for saying something incredibly stupid.

You don’t even bother to respond to what I said in answer to your questions, and instead trot out some red herring to blab more about!

Get this through you Neanderthal skull: I have not suggested folks come here and spread bull or anything else that is less than true. Got that?

Now if you don’t mind, stop acting like the south end of a north-bound jackass and if you bother responding to what I say have the decency to respond to what I actually say rather than your whiny pet. For sure you do not want me addressing some of the lunacy I have read from your very hand in this place! But if you persist with your stupidity I will take you to task for sharing what is no more than bull here on occasion. Are we clear? Our do I need to wipe what I see of you, first, so you can see better?

Marvin Shilmer

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I agree with you minimus. I have told my wife things I read on this forum that never really happened. She then believes me half-heartedly. Also I start to second guess if statements are factual or not.

• undercover
    undercover

I guess I can't share my story that I'm the secret love child of a GB member...

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    If everyone did that, there would be no way religions could ever get a foothold, let alone survive.

Speculation.

JDW

• minimus
    minimus

Marvin, you're stupid if you can't read what I've clearly said. And if you find fault in what I've written, you're in the minority.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Minimus writes:

“Marvin, you're stupid if you can't read what I've clearly said. And if you find fault in what I've written, you're in the minority.”

I have read what you have said in response to my answers to your questions, and that is what and only what I have subsequently addressed. But then, you probably didn't get that. Typical of an idiot!

You are a fool, Minimus. You suggest others should not do as you yourself have done. Recall all the experiences you have shared here that you have no possible way of verifying? I have read them, and they are as easy to find as shooting fish in a barrel. Yet what you have done is precisely what my answers have suggested! Then you respond with nonsense. Typical of an idiot!

When it comes to well-considered and original work that is verifiable, you are way, way down the list to the point of falling off. Take care, idiot!

Marvin Shilmer

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, now, Marvin Shilmer.

It's a well-known fact that Minimus becomes envious and paranoid if anyone else's thread exceeds ten pages.

I've been on the receiving end of his ire for daring to allow such a thing to happen.

Syl

• undercover
    undercover

Well, this one is sure to hit the ten page mark now...

[picturing Minimus wringing his hands and laughing an evil laugh] "My plan is working.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

If you read what the thread title is about, it's clear to see I'm talking about making false comments about the Watchtower Organization's inner workings. If we are recommending people to hear an actual Bethelite in the know, and the comments made by the Bethelite are ridiculous, we shouldn't sponsor BS.

Marvin, why don't you write about all the good you do for JWs and the blood issue?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit