[JPEG] Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 11,202

by possible-san 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Does the actual age of JWS have something to do with this sorted increase of proclaimed anointed.

The last time I was at a kingdom Hall I couldn't help notice that most of the people there were 50 + and above.

When you think about it there are allot people who've been involved with this organization for decades,

add that to the increased longer life span of people and the number of older/elderly JWs is quite high.

The baby boom generation is in their 60's now who also make up for a good portion of the total

amount statistically.

Maybe its the reason that people have been devoted followers for such a long length of time they

think they are justifiably deserving of a bit more for all their efforts, while they're still here at least .....ummmm ?

• freetosee
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

One thing you can surely obtain from all this spinning and mangling of numbers is the WTS has to create

bullshit to cover over their previous bullshit, its essentially a must do policy for the ever changing and present GB members,

while there is a need to create some sort of viability toward themselves.

• possible-san
    possible-san

alanv.

Thanks for the figures but how about a scan of the whole 2010 report. Surely someone has it by now

Yeah, that is a matter which everyone understands.

As far as I know, those materials have not been provided in this forum. (2008/2009/2010)

Moreover, in last year (2009), the person who provided an information with regard to "2009 Grand Totals" (scanned picture) is me.
    In this forum, there is no person in English speaking areas who provided it.
    Therefore, that picture is Japanese.

And also in this year (2010), nobody provides it (scanned picture).

Probably, my Japanese friend (active JW) can provide it in Japanese.
    But, probably, it is hard for you to read it.

Probably, in this forum, I think that a person like Ms. Yknot can provide it.
    That material may be provided if you ask of her.
    But even if she does not do so, she does not have an obligation.

possible

• Scott77
    Scott77

Now I know, a total of 11,202 individuals are WTB$-Sponsored class. Very interesting. It does not matter to me. All are bullshit. During my bible studies including that colorful and red revelation book, the WTB$ taught us that the 144,000 were sealed. Now that the number of partakers is increasing, that is a very contradictory teaching inspit of the new generation gap. The WTB$ is slowly shooting itself in the foot.

Scott77

• Gayle
    Gayle

Showing 116 branches on report. Last year showed 118. Guess several in process yet.

• Scott77
    Scott77

@Gayle,

I think, this year, two branches were eliminated to save $ if that figure is correct. This could be a tip of iceberg. Look! the WTS is desparately without shame, begging money and donations during large assemblies. Add to that of the recent recession that has hit hard the rank and files. So you get the big picture.

Scott77

• Listener
    Listener

I would love to know what percentage of partakers are women. Most men would be happy with the privelages that they have or can earn but the women really only have this.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

It doesn't matter if the number rises to 13,000 next year. Mind control dictates the following in the jw mind:

Where else can we go?

I know this is the truth!

The light is getting brighter.

This is the only religion going door to door like Jesus.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

They still have the 2009 Report on the Watchtower website:

http://www.watchtower.org/e/statistics/worldwide_report.htm

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit