[JPEG] Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 11,202

by possible-san 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• possible-san
    possible-san

This is a scanned picture from the Japanese version "2011 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses."
    http://ameblo.jp/musa-sabi/entry-10750966469.html

2010 Grand Totals:
    Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses: 116
    Number of Lands Reporting: 236
    Total Congregations: 107,210
    Worldwide Memorial Attendance: 18,706,895
    Memorial Partakers Worldwide: 11,202Peak of Publishers in Kingdom Service: 7,508,050
    Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 7,224,930
    Percentage of Increase Over 2009: 2.5
    Total Number Baptized: 294,368
    Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 287,960
    Average Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 844,901
    Total Hours Spent in Field: 1,604,764,248
    Average Home Bible Studies Each Month: 8,058,359

Well, the picture of last year (2009) is here.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/186746/2/The-increasing-number-of-the-anointed-Comments-anyone

And, 2008 Grand Totals:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/168999/1/2008-Annual-Report-on-web

possible

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I don't get it? Why would the GB allow these numbers to be published? Please don't say it's because they're arrogant, because we all know they are arrogant, but I have a gut feeling that there's an underlying reason for this figure work.

2009 Partakers = 10,857

2008 Partakers = 9,986

They must have a plan. I can see a special talk being given in 2014 at the District Conventions where they will state that new light has shown them that the 144,000 number was symbolical after all.

That would be so funny, but I could see it happening, otherwise, a billion $ organisation doesn't make slip ups like this unless there's a plan.

Regards,
    Carlos

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Good to know...thanks

Sw

• Robert7
    Robert7

OR, they believe their own propaganda that this is all controlled by god, and are just going with it. They may have NO CLUE why it's going up, but are waiting for their own 'new light' to explain it.

Sometimes I feel like we give the GB too much credit... I feel like they are clueless and are making this all up as they go, in what is sincere in their eyes.

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I don't get it? Why would the GB allow these numbers to be published? Please don't say it's because they're arrogant, because we all know they are arrogant, but I have a gut feeling that there's an underlying reason for this figure work.

No, it's not because they're arrogant. The removal of the 1935 date for the selection of the anointed + the overlapping generation doctrine = increase in number of anointed. It's perfectly logical.

Either way, do you really think anyone's paying attention to that number? If they ask too many questions, just DF them. The peak was 7.5 million this year. There are plenty more bodies to replace those who think they're smarter than the Society.

--sd-7

• alanv
    alanv

Thanks for the figures but how about a scan of the whole 2010 report. Surely someone has it by now

• alanv
    alanv

Thanks for the figures but how about a scan of the whole 2010 report. Surely someone has it by now

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Almost 5500 hours in field service for every baptized one...considering the vast majority are children of JW's you have to wonder what the other 1.5 BILLION hours accomplished besides fueling the dounut industry...

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you for posting this!. The partakers number won't be noticed or matter to the vast majority of jws. My brother will have no problem with it. wt feels they have no reason to hide this figure. witnesses won't think anything of it.

• therevealer
    therevealer

zeroday* - Just had a brainfart. I wonder, do the jw children have their hearts examined by jah, with the subsequent being drawn to himself as per jw doctrine. Or is their response a benefit of being born to jw's. Sure doesn't leave much hope for others if so few can be found of good heart condition outside in the cold hard world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit