Would You Ever Go Back To The Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Never.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Your kidding aren't you? No more excursions into Dubland for me.

Hey Outlaw, why the antennas on the KH? Is that so they can communicate with God's channel the Watchtower?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hey Outlaw, why the antennas on the KH? Is that so they can communicate with God's channel the Watchtower?.....I Quit

Those are Lamp Posts providing..

"New Light"..

http://www.techlib.com/electronics/graphics/outhouse.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I have gone back occasionally.

The KH is not what is going to kill you.

It is your bitterness/hatred towards it that is killing you, and will eventually kill you off.

JDW

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Only if I could do the Sunday talk !!! The dubs would get both barrels and then elders would be how do we explain this to bethel ?.

And the other reason would be to let stink bombs off and run out!! then watch the place empty with the dubs throwing up everywhere

I'm not very nice am! They weren't very nice to me so the above may soon become a reality..

Happy Xmas

HHG

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'd rather swim in sewage.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I've been back for four funerals, an Aunt who helped raise me, my sister and both of our mom's. We always had open communication with them and always visited. I do fidget a lot during the service ............... because it's such an insulting stupid service. It's embarrassing that they think it's a great witness. The only personal thing they mentioned about my Aunt was that the 'friends' really enjoyed her pasta sauce. A little more with my sister. To remember a life like that is heart breaking.

Of course they always talk about Lazarus, and I always imagine the same scenario. Jesus is giving a sermon and an apostle slides up to him and whispers in his ear "we've given Lazarus the knock out drops and he's going to be pretty pissed off if you waste time getting to the cave and waking him up". "How's the crowd looking?" Jesus asks. "The advance guys did a good job. Let's go.... we really need to bag this one, it's going to look great on the resume."

I try to sit in the back of the hall so when I can't take it anymore I can get up and head for the door, as I pass the attendants I mime that I have to go out for a smoke. When I come back in the attendants fan their hands or sniff imagining that they can smell the smoke on me.....I don't smoke.

• blondie
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Blondie!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

Outlaw

You made my day with the pic of new light...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit