Would You Ever Go Back To The Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Ever??

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I don't think I can. I am afraid that I would stand up sometime during the meeting and projectile vomit the information I've learned to the congregation. I can no longer discuss this in a calm, constructive, discreet way. I am rabid when it comes to disseminating all the new information I have....

• sd-7
    sd-7

Only to pick up my family. Or drop them off. It would have to be on fire otherwise. And even then, should we not wait for qualified individuals to assist us in an emergency, rather than presumptuously running ahead of the arrangements of the 'superior authorities'? Since they were placed in their relative positions by Jehovah himself, let us wait on him to resolve matters.

I think I'm just too hurt and angry about everything to consider it. Once you've been ostracized, people never look at you the same way again. In the back of their minds, they're always running your 'theocratic history' through their heads if they know about it--and if they don't know, anyone who's known you long enough will be glad to tell them.

The chairman of my judicial committee concluded by saying that I needed to be humbled. That is, to suspend logic and reason, and accept dishonesty, propaganda techniques, and the taking of scriptures out of context. I guess I'm just not 'humble' (read: stupid) enough yet to go back.

-sd-7

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I won`t set foot in any WBT$ Kingdung Hole..

Quick Build Kingdung Hole`s ready to be shipped out..

http://www.techlib.com/electronics/graphics/outhouse.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I've been back twice since I've left; both times for a funeral. Other than that, no.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Never, never, ever.

I feel sick just being anywhere in the vicinity of the Kingdom Hall.

• bigmac
    bigmac

yes i may have to go back to a KH once more.

i realistically expect to outlive my dear old jw dad, i know he wants a KH type funeral, so i will attend just for that.

then hopefully i can finally draw a line under 50+ years of unwanted involvement with that madness.

• minimus
    minimus

The funeral situation is the only thing I might consider.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not even for a Funeral!..

http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2008/07/funeral.JPG

........................... ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'd never go back.

I'd rather be dead than live forever with jobie nitwits. For real.

Kiss the monkey! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit