Would You Ever Go Back To The Kingdom Hall?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

I would have thought the Kingdom Hall to be a mood killer Flipper.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I've been out for 25 years....

I might go back to point and laugh...

• flipper
    flipper

Well, yeah I get the Kingdom hall would be a mood killer , but secretly hidden underneath my Watchtowers were torn out pages of Playboy ! Young men in their teens had to do SOMETHING to keep themselves entertained ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scully
    Scully

The only time I think I would even consider going back would involve finding a partner in crime to crazy glue and staple gun millions of Christmas lights all over the sucker and glue the plug into the socket, under cover of darkness, and dressed like ninjas to keep invisible. Just for giggles.

Other than that, no.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I made it a point of NOT learning where the Khall was in our new town.

Unfortunately, Egg spotted one on the side of the road and pointed it out to me.

There are some things that just can't be forgiven.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I still have the keys to my hall....I haven't been in about a month now. Recently faded. Told the Elders I transfered to spanish. Saw a group of them today and they were nice. They were the nice ones. The assholes I would not want to see again.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I sometimes still have nightmares about turning up in the Kingdom Hall.

That is about as close, though, as I am every going to get:

- i.e. in my nightmares!

Bill.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If there are several big fat ugly men pushing and forcing me into the building, preventing me from doing anything to go in another direction--or tying me to a board and carrying me into the Kingdumb Hell, that's the only way I would go into the Kingdumb Hell. Or, if Jehovah Baghead turned my home into a Kingdumb Hell or forcibly drags me into the dump after disabling my ability to go in another direction.

I think jail is actually a more free society than the Kingdumb Hell. From what I have heard about, prison inmates typically have more freedom, rights, and privileges than what I saw and experienced at the Kingdumb Hell. At least in jail, you are allowed to believe whatever you feel like about religion--and they do provide college educations. They don't even allow that in the witless religion. And, also from what I heard about Beth Hell, that is even more a prison than what I saw on TV documentaries about maximum security prisons in the world.

• Mary
    Mary
    Zizter Scully said: The only time I think I would even consider going back would involve finding a partner in crime to crazy glue and staple gun millions of Christmas lights all over the sucker and glue the plug into the socket, under cover of darkness, and dressed like ninjas to keep invisible. Just for giggles.

But where would you find such a partner in crime Sister Scully?

Lord heeeere I am, send me, send me;
    I'll glue those lights up faiiiiithfulleeeee;
    No inch of space will there be left Looooooord!!
    Here I am send me, send me.......

(waits for everyone to hurl tomatoes now!)

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Flipper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit