Okay Moshe - we need some captions added to this great pic, again from 15 wt

by therevealer 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

This looks like a Watchtower property.

Bethelite says to receptionist: "C'mon. You know Brother Herd! He wants to know why you weren't at Morning Worship again".

Sister says: "I had cramps. Do you want me to show you what's in my purse?"

• therevealer
    therevealer

Ya!! love it Moshe.

• therevealer
    therevealer

Hey minimus - the caption is "Holding to God's standards leads to happiness" so I think it is sposed to be worldly.

• moshe
    moshe

Yes- lies and excuses to get out of these "invites"- all to save face and keep from mentioning they are JWs.

One of these days in the near future she will stop getting invites- she has become a 50 year old spinster- and the excuse of having an invalid mom will actually come true- an 85 year old mother with severe arthritis and emphysema, to boot. I see her loading a cranky & bitter mom into a wheelchair and going to the meetings knowing that the opportunity to have a home, husband and family are gone- thanks to following the dictates of the GB.

• cantleave
    cantleave

So true moshe - I know a few in this situation.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Guy (single, with genuine interest in her): "Are you sure you won't come for that coffee with me Tracey..."

Girl (stuck up, prissy, pioneer, goodie-two-shoes, known by all the local brothers as AAA Tracey 'Available After Armageddon Tracey"): "Sorry, you're a really nice guy, but I'm just not interested. No offence, sorry."

20 years later, Tracey is still single and living with her mother, still pioneering, 20 kgs's heavier, on the shelf, having rejected the advances of 18 decent, sincere worldy men.....and still waiting for Armageddon.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Guy with coat: "If I have to hear you utter one more line about 'The end is so near' I swear to your God that I'm gonna smack you right in your bitch mouth."

Lady at desk...Really does anyone care what she had/has to say?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

"I'll pay you on friday"

"I,m not lending you anymore money so just get out of here"

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

"Chicks tell me I look just like Vince Vaughn"

• minimus
    minimus

Only Watchtower properties has 2011 texts available.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit