Okay Moshe - we need some captions added to this great pic, again from 15 wt

by therevealer 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

why is her Examining the Scriptures so big? I thought that the large print was only for the elderly with bad eyes?

• Think About It
    Think About It

JW Girl's thoughts: Oh crap, the guy's a vampire. Maybe if I make the sign of the stake that will repell him.

Think About It

• St George of England
    St George of England
    why is her Examining the Scriptures so big? I thought that the large print was only for the elderly with bad eyes?

She probably HAS bad eyesight - it's NEXT YEARS days text!!

Notice the clock, it's about 5mins past 5, KNOCKING OFF time!

George

• therevealer
    therevealer

NewYork44M - bigger is better. i photoshopped that in and oversized it.

• therevealer
    therevealer

I noticed the time as well and the time on the mother of a clock in the left corner is a bit fast me thinks.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I was going to say looks like a bad photoshop job the WT haha.

Guy's probably saying he wants to take her back to his place and show her his "O" face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncpdcFOMJhA

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

" Come on Shirley we're just going across the street to the IHop for some pancakes, why don't you join us ? "

" No Bill you are a worldly person, therefore deemed by the organization I belong to as bad association not worthy to be social with,

I really feel unconvertible knowing people who are going to die by the hand of Yahweh soon "

• therevealer
    therevealer

Looking at her hands again, maybe she is saying as she holds up her left hand - stop!! I have a bible in this purse and I WILL use it. But only as a weapon to hit you with.

• moshe
    moshe

Here it is-

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Moshe that's excellent and so realistic. Too many JW make up compassionate excuses to skip get-togethers with 'worldly' people. And inwardly they resent what they miss out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit