Okay Moshe - we need some captions added to this great pic, again from 15 wt

by therevealer 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• therevealer
  • cantleave
    cantleave

So how much did it cost to get a handbag sewn onto your thumb?

• pirata
    pirata

Guy: Come on, just try reading the Bible with me, independently...

Girl: No way, my faithful slave will guide me. I read that book there, Examining the Scriptures Daily 2011, which isolates one verse per day and tells me exactly how God wants me to understand that verse. In fact if I stubbornly believed that the verse had a different message I could be labelled an apostate and disfellowshipped. You wouldn't want that to happen to me, would you?

Guy: errrr... No. That's not some sort of cult, isn't it?

Girl: No way! Satan fools people to think that Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult, when in fact we are the world's only true religion. Most importantly, if you don't understand the Bible the way Jehovah's Witnesses do and become one of them God is going to destroy you and probably everyone else in the office at Armageddon.

Guy: ....

Girl: Here, let me get a book "What does the Bible Really Teach" from my purse and we can look at paragraph 1... Let me look at my theocratic calender here too and we can arrange a brother to come and follow up with you at your home.

Guy: .....

• therevealer
    therevealer

Girl: Okay - i see where your going with this. Your face says it all. You want to go and have a drink and then off to your apartment for sex. If I did that I would lose out on everlasting sex . . . er life in a paradise earth. Now you wouldn't want that to happen to me would you.

Guy: Ya!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"Come on, the whole company will be at the black mass, and I think you might actually like the taste of pig's blood."

• sabastious
    sabastious

The "sling jacket over shoulder" !

It's back!

-Sab

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Guy: I'll go to the meeting if you go out with me.

Girl: Oh please, talk to the hand. I need to study my Watchtower tonight.

Come back and see me when you make m.s.

• therevealer
    therevealer

The guy is saying = come on. I look more spiritual than most of your "spiritual" brothers. Give me a chance to prove to you what us worldly guys are really like.

And the lady replies - back off, back off. You just want to get me into bed. I know what you worldlies are like. I read about you people in my literature. The articles I read there teach me stuff about people like you that people like you don't even know about people like you.

• four candles
    four candles

It's only a blow job,it's not like real sex.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

guy - lets go to the storage room for a research project

girl - stop right now, my break is not for another 10 minutes. I have a surprise for you in my purse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit