Are they really that bad???

by anonymous4 310 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OBVES
    OBVES

Find me one that from the very beginning has been teaching there is one true God who is the Father to Jesus and all Israel.

That has been teaching there is no literal hot hell .

The endtime line of the biblical history is speaking in superlatives about them !

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

1879 AD , 1884 AD , 1914 AD imply the revival of the true christian religion and who is linked to these dates ? The International Bible Student Association and their legitimate successors are Jehovah's Witnesses no question about that !

• bohm
    bohm

OBVES: This site is for you!

http://wecantknow.com/

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    1879 AD , 1884 AD , 1914 AD imply the revival of the true christian religion and who is linked to these dates ? The International Bible Student Association and their legitimate successors are Jehovah's Witnesses no question about that !

You forgot 1975. You're linked to that date, too.

• bohm
    bohm

Lion Cask: No, she would never be banned simply for that reason.

Reniaa began bashing on sexual abuse victims and calling them liars... why we will never know, but it was not pretty.

I dont know the exact reason she was kicked, but that definately began it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lion Cask..

Reniaa pubicly announced she was leaving JWN..

Then came back as "debator"..

It only took a few days for her to return..

With the same posting style..Same repetitcious spelling mistakes..Same lack of knowledge..

And..

A new JWN board name.."debator"..

Who would Notice?..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• OBVES
    OBVES

Read 1 Thessalonians 5.1-3. You are kidding yourself . Matthew 24.45-50 ; Revelation 3.3 ;Luke 12.39:

to watch a goodman must know the hour .Read in carefully this verse and it is distorted under the influence of the next verse which implies the opposite as it is misunderstood. There cannot be contradictions in the Bible.

The fact we can die any day is enough to be watchful and ready .So why do we have the signs given in the Bible and must watch for them ?

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Yes, OBVES, but those biblical passages didn't stop the WTS from making prophesy about 1975. If anyone is kidding himself, it is apparently you.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

OBVES - I read those scriptures. What are they to do with JWs? Yes I understand that the JWs (like every other Christian group) like to insert themselves into the circular argument of scripture but you are compelled to admit - scripturally - that since no-one knows when the Second Coming is due that the JWs are just as likely to be at the wrong time in history anyway. Obves you are just wrong.

People have been trying to claim that their age is the 'last days' ever since the story of Jesus records his lie about coming again in the Disciples generation. There is nothing, zip, zilch special about this century no matter how many mathematical games you play (will you make your god a liar - he told you no one would know, not that he'd hidden a rather clever code revealing the date in pyramid inches and some oddball dreams in Daniel.) Stop mucking around with make believe numbers , mangling language ( a day is a day!) The JWs are not delivering any kind of acceptable meat to any serious god (they are culpable for many, many deaths through needless lies and speculation over blood, innoculations, transplants and politics.)

If I was a god why on earth would I allow a handful of self-appointed people to represent me with naff little 6th grade, factually laughable and cheaply written tat. God is not recorded in any scripture as being a bit blase with his representatives and allowing them to say utter garbage and allowing them to change doctrine at will without any recourse to revelation. The ten commandments weren't corrected 50 years later because Moses was a bit zealous and wrote down the wrong thing. The Jehovah of the OT is a grandstander, a showman, jealous and passionate - he didn't just do a few tricks in Pharaoh's court - no old J did epic scale disasters just in case anyone didn't get the message. Sadly in preparation for the second greatest event of human history (allegedly) the best he can come up with (according to WT folklore) is delivering some coal and organising some pretty second rate overly long conventions. This is so pathetic that any decent angelic scribe would be ashamed to even write it up as a scriptural record.

Nope - God - when he has something to say apparently talks directly to prophets. He doesn't do freelance. He burns bushes, he writes on walls, stone slabs, he destroys first born sons the day after turning all the water to blood, he brings people back to life, he destroys people in bets with Satan, he kills people for mistakes made by long dead parents, he makes men mutilate themselves, he demands an unending supply of animal blood, he sends people to hell for daring to utter anything in his name that is inaccurate and he sends his worst disasters upon his own people.

JWs do not even come close to having any part in that little fiction. You've suffered nothing in comparison to his original people, you've done nothing but be mediocre and your stupid enough to claim you've been chosen without any reason or evidence other than you think your right. Welcome to the human condition. Please stop killing children.

• OBVES
    OBVES

This is my impression I am getting on this discussion forum . The knowledge you should have to justify leaving the organization should be brilliant , awe-inspiring to those who hear you . Just tune in to Open Forum program by Harold Camping from http://www.familyradio.com and learn how that old man of 89 years thinks in religious terms ! He opposes Jehovah's Witnesses but I am not ;yet I am learning many things from Harold Camping .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The knowledge you should have to justify leaving the organization should be brilliant , awe-inspiring to those who hear you .

Yeah, learning the truth of the lie perpetuated by the WT is very awe-inspiring but that doesn't mean I or anyone else should replace the lie with another lie that's trying to represent it's self as truth.

Nope

Nada

Nah uh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit