Strange, Offensive , Weird Statements on DFing Offenses in Elders Manual

by flipper 64 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

I don't think they shoud DF fat people, but it"s THIER rule manual. If I'm reading right' seems to me you can ( in the heat of the

moment) quickly grab the package.......at least you kindda know what your getting before marrige LOL

Scary Sherry lol lol lol

• flipper
    flipper

SCARY 21- Yeah, it's better to find out what you are getting before marriage, than after the fact- for sure

• tiki
    tiki

okay.....this is one funny thread. aside from the complete lack of compassion and understanding of the human psyche evidenced by the condescending treatment of rape victims and those so bleak (probably from the damm religion) that they attempt to do themselves in.

seems to me there is a basic feeling that sex in itself is sin...kinda reminds me of catholicism...

• blondie
    blondie

Evidently, the WTS (and the elders) think that sex happens only at night..."overnight"....

When does "night" start, midnight, 2 a.m. (2 times some elders told me) and when does it end, 6 a.m.?

So they can df one or more people because they were alone, overnight, unchaperoned, without requiring 2 eyewitnesses?

Also, people can have sinful sex all day long between 6 a.m. and midnight and without 2 witnesses, nothing can be done.

• flipper
    flipper

TIKI- I agree. If you read most of the WT society publications regarding sex- they paint it as a negative between a man and woman. They show it to be " dirty behavior " and seem obsessed with enforcing restrictions on what KIND of sex people can have ! Oral, anal, sideways, backwards, etc.etc. And yet they are so obsessed with putting down sex that they can't see how innappropriate it is to discuss sexual subjects in detail in front of 5 year olds at WT studies . And yes, the directives given to elders in dealing with rape victims or suicide victims is assanine.

BLONDIE- I used to be in congregations where elders made a big deal about a 25 yr.old brother driving alone in cars with 45 year old sisters even just dropping them OFF somewhere ! I mean, the lack of trust in rank and file JW's is incredible ! Do they really think the man and woman will take the opportunity of driving alone together to strip their clothes off right in the vehicle and get it on ?? !! Or find a motel room and sneak off and boink each other ?? !! Sadly- The answer to that question is : YES - the elders think JW members WILL do just that ! It's ridiculous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit