Ding

Congratulations!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

congrats!!!

• tec
    tec

Congratulations!

Babies put things into perspective. All that stuff that worried you before, that you thought was important before... it all takes a backseat to those protective instincts and love for your child.

No change table? No worries. I had one, rarely ever used it - and once they're on the move and crawling, you'll be lucky to catch 'em and change 'em wherever they are. On the floor, on a change pad, with a little stack of diapers and cloths/wipes/cream works just fine. Even any old table with those necessities lined up alongside, as long as you keep one hand on baby :)

Tammy

• Gregor
    Gregor

Awe some, snap! Everything will fall into place. It's all good. Just love that little treasure like a Momma bear.

Sebastious - Sweet kid. Too bad Mom ate so much tuna.

I'm kidding!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Congrats, AwSnap! We love babies around here. My wife and I have 3, and if any one thing is true, it's what LeavingWT said: every pregnancy is unique. Enjoy every minute that is enjoyable

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Congratulations, Aw Snap and spouse!

There comes a time where it's easier to just put the changing pad on the floor and work there, if the floor's not too cold.

Get some rest now, while you still can!

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

What simply wonderful news!!!! I am so terribly happy for you!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, Aw Snap....

I need to know what colors you like....

'Cause, by my calculations, I've only got 6 months to get something sewn up, for you....

Zid

• Farkel
    Farkel

: This is a thread where I ask for your advice. on ANYTHING baby-related.

You must first find out who the mother is. This is very important. Get a DNA test if you are not sure.

Trust me.

Farkel

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be shocked at the places you can change a baby. In the car, on your lap, the floor. I myself am great at the standing change, I use that when there is nowhere you would want to lay your baby down.(eg, gas station bathroom)

It's all a learning curve. You'll be great!

tt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit