Creationist Theme Park: "Ark Encounter"

by leavingwt 91 Replies latest social current

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Where is the Sodom and Gomorrah section?

LOL.

• Lore
    Lore

900 jobs. .

Well the ark itself should only require 8 people tops. Probably less than that if you don't have all the animals in there right?

Hey! Now they gotta make 2 life sized replicas of every animal species and see if they can cram them all into that thing. (I'd settle for a cardboard box representing their aprox size)

• sir82
    sir82

I have learned (thank you) that kinds and species are not the same thing.

Excellent!

So how many "kinds" of beetles are there?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I wonder if they'll build a bail out section for the marsupials...

• cantleave
    cantleave

WTF?

• simon17
    simon17

a replica of the Tower of Babel with exhibits

hope its not life sized, god might get pissed. Although, maybe then I could go and learn a new language with more ease then Rosetta Stone?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Will there be discounted admission for all the widows and orphans who could have truly benefited from $150 million?

~Sue

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Will they have a dismembered concubine display? Or how about a virgin who cries out so she doesn't get stoned display?

Must also have a stoning ceremony too where some mannequin-whore gets crushed by audience members throwing rocks.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    a full-sized wooden ark, a "walled city much like was found in ancient times, a replica of the Tower of Babel with exhibits, a first-century Middle Eastern village" and even outdoor parking. The park is scheduled to open in the spring of 2014.

I can't wait for the wet burka contests!

BTS

• sir82
    sir82

I think a good attraction would be a $#!+ shoveling game, since that's what the 8 human inhabitants would have been doing for about 20 hours a day.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit