Flying to Orlando tomorrow, my daughter is in the hospital

by coffee_black 106 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

My daughter is in the hospital with Pneumonia, and possibly a blood clot in her lung. They'll be testing through the night...apparently, her heart is enlarged as well. She is scared... and if her jw father catches wind of it, he will be there trying to intefere with her treatment... He lives close by to her, so I'll be flying down in the morning....to head him off at the pass. She is a single mom...so the kids need to be taken care of too. The oldest just turned 16. He is the one I wrote about who walked from Orlando to DC to call attention to the huge number of homeless kids in the U.S. I am so proud of him. I talked to him a little while ago, and he found a place for himself,and his brother and sister to stay for the night with the grandparents of one of his friends. So they will be well taken care of until I get there.

Not the Thanksgiving I planned, but I have to be there for her, and my grandkids.... Hopefully, I'll cook them a turkey on Thursday, and I'm hoping my daughter will be home to enjoy it by then.

I'll be flying (said I wouldn't do that until the craziness of the scanning and pat down stuff is resolved) but this is my daughter we are talking about... and I'll move heaven and earth to get to her side.

My poor boyfriend... I had planned to cook on Thanksgiving at his house... the food is sitting at his frig... now he'll have to do the cooking.... I'll be 1500 miles away...

Life is truly crazy!!!

Coffee

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strength to you and yours. You are such a good person. Enjoy the patdown at the airport and just smile.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

OTWO...thanks... I think I'll do the scanner though... might slap the person patting me down....

Coffee

• designs
    designs

Wishing your daughter all the best and a speedy recovery.

From our Family

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

I hope she recovers quickly & fully coffee_black

3Mozzies

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Make certain the HLC are not there before you get their. These ashloes take over and you need to get rid of them from the start. Your daughter needs you not them so if they are there tell them to sod off. In the uk my JW mom had cancer and these arseholes were onsite 24/7 to stop a blood transfusion being given. She died 24 hours lata because of them. They had better watch there backs as we aint finished yet!!!!!!!!! I know who you are and where you cowards live, be on your guard !!!

Hairyhegoat

• whereami
    whereami

coffee_black you have a PM.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

ali

My daughter, Ali

Coffee

• chickpea
    chickpea

godspeed you and ali to safe harbour, mate