Flying to Orlando tomorrow, my daughter is in the hospital

by coffee_black 106 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm glad the doctors have things in hand...what a scary thing!

Sounds like you're doing all that you can. What a great mom. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well!

• VIII
    VIII

Hugs to both of you. I know she'll pull through with you by her side. Best wishes all my positive thoughts her way and yours.

• chickpea
    chickpea

still holding healing thoughts

she is lucky to have you there, coffee

your presence will immensely relieve her stress....
    find a way to relieve YOURS!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Well, she is progressing. They will do the pacemaker on Monday. She has been losing fluid rapidly, which is what they want...her lungs are steadily clearing. One day at a time...

Thanks so much for all the good thoughts and prayers.

Coffee

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Glad to hear she is improving!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ditto on that Flyin',

Thanks for takin' a moment out of this trying time in your life, to keep us up dated

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'm so glad she is improving! I hope her surgery goes well. Thinking of you both.

Sending love,

Hadit

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Coffee black,

My heartfelt prayer and best wishes for Ali's recovery. Thanks in a large way for the latest updates and for standing up to what is right for your lovely daughter during her hardest time of need.

Scott77

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

I am so so sorry to hear your beautiful daughter Ali is so poorly, I am praying for you all and for Ali to have a full recovery, how awful that she has had to go through this, but she is blessed to have a lovely mum who will sacrifice and give her the love and care she needs.

Sending you all love and best wishes RosePetal

• nelly136
    nelly136

sending you all best wishes, and a fast recovery

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit