Flying to Orlando tomorrow, my daughter is in the hospital

by coffee_black 106 Replies latest jw friends

• freydo
    freydo

See previous page.

And how are those with various perversions handling this? Or do they not mind getting groped by anyone?

Or do they just indulge in the radiation experience?

(expecting some very unintelligent and Q_____ responses)

• freydo
    freydo

PEDOPHILES - (or any other perversions)

COME WORK FOR US - Grope Babies, Old People and Teenagers

https://tsajobs.tsa.dhs.gov/tsajobs/images/1_main_01.jpg

TSA Jobs

Let Your Career Take Flight - Join TSA

Our people are committed Federal Employees who are highly skilled and trained. Our professional workforce is second to none in keeping both Americans and those who visit us safe and secure as they travel throughout the country.

TSA is looking for dedicated individuals to join our team to help us accomplish our mission and those who are interested in:

• Stability of a Government Job
    • Ensuring National Security
    • Helping People
    • Competitive Pay and Benefits
    • Career Growth Opportunities
    • Diverse Workforce
    • Fast-paced Job
    Choose the Right Career at TSA

The following information is a quick overview of the various career areas within TSA.

Airport Security: TSA provides airport security for more than 450 airports across the U.S. and territories. You can work behind the scenes, with travelers, or with one of our security partners in a variety of positions. View the video on the left for a realistic preview of these positions.

Law Enforcement: TSA's law enforcement area is largely unseen and unheard in their tireless efforts to secure the homeland. Become a part of an exceptional organization of qualified and motivated individuals with diverse backgrounds.

Management/Professional: Other career opportunities at TSA include an entire network of management, administrative and professional positions. These dedicated individuals are the backbone of the day-to-day operations at TSA.

• freydo
    freydo

Send your children and grand children to be their enablers(stooges).

America's birthright is gone. And you and your parents did it.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Freydo,

This thread is not about scans and pat downs. It is about my very ill daughter... we almost lost her, and she is not out of the woods yet. These past two weeks we have been through hell and back.

Please show a little respect, and if you want to talk about political issues, start your own thread about it.

Coffee

• freydo
    freydo

This is bigger than politics or you getting to the hospital.

I've had my say. Returning control of the thread.

ps...I wonder how many muslims there might be that Obama wants to hire for these jobs?

• freydo
    freydo

Well since there haven't been any more lugubrious responses I thought I'd add..It's not that i'm insensitive

- but the choice that the NWO is offering is horrifying. Brought to you by atheists and pervert friends.

And it's just the beginning. Give up your freedom for anything.

At least I've spoken out. The rest of you mullets can do whatever.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

You are rude she has an ill daughter, show respect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit