Flying to Orlando tomorrow, my daughter is in the hospital

by coffee_black 106 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

((((Coffee_Black))))

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sounds like things are looking brighter as of right now!!!!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

They are doing Ali's pacemaker tomorrow morning at 8:00am. She is scared, of course.

Coffee

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I pray the surgery goes well, and that Ali has a speedy recovery.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Coffee, are you going to stay with her for a while when she goes home? Does she have any other help?

She surely doesn't need that Ex coming around making trouble..and why would he think he would/could get them with his "'Supervised only visits?..Is he serious?

Hugs..Snoozy

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Just saw the update, Dear Coffee. Love and strength to you and your daughter, I am so glad to hear she is doing better and that they have a game plan.

As for her ex... I should keep those thoughts to myself... but at the very least... what kind of person would bring that kind of stress to anyone that weak in the hospital? Someone who is absolutely poisonous, that's who.

I hope this all mends and sorts itself quickly for you all.

Love,
    Baba.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Well, the surgery was postponed until tomorrow at 7:30 due to a scheduling conflict in the OR. So we get to go through another night of nerves... I'll be at the hospital at 6 am.

Some positive stuff has come out of it...Ali's JW dad is really trying to be the dad she needs... No jw stuff at this point... except in conversations to my granddaughter... but he seems to have stopped that as of today... His sister, also a jw, actually appologized for the way she treated Ali.

Her x keeps calling on her cell, but he hasn't shown up at the house...and she doesn't pick up the phone when he calls.

I'll post once she's through surgery.

.Coffee

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My thoughts are with you both.

Nice to hear something positive has come out of too.

Chris

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Ali is in surgery now Coffee

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thinking of you, Coffee.

• purplesofa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit