Does your Cat want to sit on your Lap while you are on the Toilet .....?

by flipper 92 Replies latest social humour

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I had one cat that was a therapy cat. He always slept just to the left side of my pillow purring madly all night long. The day I came home from the hospital after my appendix operation he moved to my right side and slept as close to the incision as he could get. I had to put a pillow over me side so he wouldn't step on me there. But from that time on he always slept on my side. I learned to keep a pillow with me when I slept for him to sleep on. He was a 12 pound cat so was pretty heavy. He would sleep with his body on the pillow and his head on my body. I sleep on my side so if I rolled over in the night the pillow and the cat rolled over to the other side. When I was depressed or upset he would come and just sit near me like a statue watching over me. I called him my Buddha cat

He did try to climb into my lap while I was sitting on the toilet but I am not that tolerant.

But he would sit outside the door and meow loudly if he got locked out of the bedroom especially while my husband and I were having sex. I swear he would have dug his way under or through the door if he could have.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

My cat often sleeps next to the toilet and you just have to sit down and deal with it she's not bothered so i'm used to it now .

• Magwitch
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

We had a cat that would scratch up the carpet if I didn't let him in the bathroom and let him sit on my lap. It was easier and less destructive for him to just get his own way LOL.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I think your cat is flirtin' with ya Flip...lol

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My bird comes into the bathroom and watches me go through my morning rituals. He hisses at the shaving cream on my face.

W

• St George of England
    St George of England

No, he prefers the office

and has his own seat next to the radiator

George

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

OH St. George - that is by far the best looking male I have seen in a long time!!!!!!

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Lady Lee, weird how your cat reacted to your operation. My dogs are the same with me... I had an injury playing soccer and lost the sensation on the skin surface on my right thigh 9 years ago. (You could stick a lit match in it, and I wouldn't feel it). Since then, my dogs, (who sleep in the bed with me) always lick my poorly thigh. It's strange, I know they are licking it, but I can't feel it on the skin surface.

Chickpea. Rats in your grundies? Seriously? Now I don't feel so weird with a dawg in me knickers. Thanks!

• chickpea
    chickpea

well not really my grundies...flannel jammie pants...
    but rumble in the grundies is more catchy...

THIS cat is amazing!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea6_1289755150

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit