Does your Cat want to sit on your Lap while you are on the Toilet .....?

by flipper 92 Replies latest social humour

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

One of my 3 cats insists on sleeping on my head all night. He weighs 20 pounds and snores.

• Violia
    Violia

My cats sleep in the sink too. That is so funny.They also enjoy thunderstorm mps, just like I do. Mine sleep with us too, one at head of bed and one at foot. One likes to sleep on my shoulder and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have decided that the cat feels bonded with me when I go poo or pee. It is something we share, we both do it. all creatures big or small have to eat, poo, and pee.

If you have a better idea, go for it.

Pople have called my cats dog-cats. They answer to a whistle and in general exhibit more dog traits.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

One of our cats will rub against the legs of whoever is sitting on the pot. It's become a joke, "Come on [kitty], I need help peeing (or pooing).

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

This is so funny..another poster posted a picture one time of her cat curled up in the fold of her jeans/pants she had pulled down around her legs while she sat on the toilet..she looked down and it was all curled up..all cozy!

Too funny!

Snoozy

Maybe she will see this and post the pic..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not if it wants to Live..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Violia
    Violia

I love my cats. They are interested in everything I do and when my hubby and I talk they gather around and listen intently. The reason they do this we have always talked to them from day 1. They are from the same litter so they are sisters, or sissies. I will say" where is your sissy" and they will literallly start looking for her. They like to sit on the computer desk but I had to stop that b/c they are med. hair cats and shed a lot and it was reallly messing up my electronics. They love the sound of rain, well, at least from the inside. The minute the sky clouds up they make a dash for the indoors.

They are mostly indooor cats, but my hubby, grizzyly adams insists they get outside time. If they get hurt or what you would call a boo boo, they come to me just like small children.

The most amazing thing they do they are healing cats. I trained them. I had a really bad back surgery in 2006 and no help at home for the first 2-3 weeks. My hubby did everything he could before he left for work but I had to make it through the day. The cats saved me. They would lay on me and purrrr. I swear it is so soothing. When I needed to get up to go to the bathroom they would walk in front of me.. They would take a few steps, stop, wait for me, and then continue. They still do that if they precieve I am having a bad day. I trained my own healing cats. I'm sure you have heard of healing dogs, - well cats can do it too. My girl cats earn their room and board. They give back so much love. CAnimals tune into your emotional state.

MIne are keepers.

• PEC
    PEC

Our cats spoiled; but, they are not THAT spoiled.

Philip

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My kids and grandkids did that. It was nearly impossible to take a bath alone.

• Violia
    Violia

Perhaps I should subsitute therapy cats instead of healing cats. Same thing.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

OMG my cat does the same thing too. LOL

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit