I met a good looking religious chick at Froots this morning

by asilentone 72 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would make a mental note that if the woman wants to discuss your oral skills, she is not referring to the Theocratic Ministry School.

Rub a Dub

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Religious chicks

• Scott77
    Scott77

kurtbethel,

I agree this catholic school girl is beautiful. Thank you for posting it. And you ASO, my understanding is that, the lady wanted to test your religious status. May be you and her watch the same TV program or not. I think this was a good thing for you since now you can have a common ground to discuss more stuff based on that. Good luck dude.I enjoy reading your posts in general.

Scott77

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Your a very good boy .yes telling her the truth is best.

Yes it is. But genius over there answered a different question. If someone asks how tall you are, you don't tell them how tall you were at 10.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Give Mouthy a break!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am never too old to be hunting for hot chicks.

You should try craigslist. Looking for a woman to date and have a relationship seems to be about as easy as using google for you. Impossible.

P.S. Brad Pitt is older than me.

Older, smart, classier, better looking, richer and a better actor too.

Who cares? If younger women likes me, what can you do about it? Nothing!

There is a difference between "like" and "willing to put up with in line so they can get their coffee and run far and fast".

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Give Mouthy a break!

Sorry, I guess I need to break it down for you like a fraction. You, the person sarcastically referred to as a genius, is the one that couln't figure out how to answer a simple question. Not mouthy.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'll go with The Catholic School Girls of '86 for 1000 Alex,...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

asilentone Yes, using the word 'chick' can cause offense in reference to women looking for a hot date.

In future you might care to re-think your vocabulary and stick to safe words. Here are a few suggestions to help you on your way.

Babe, doll, eye-candy, floozy, hottie, stunner.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do not think she would care if I call her chick. Her first language is Spanish!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit