I met a good looking religious chick at Froots this morning

by asilentone 72 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

She asked me if I am Christian. I told her that I was raised as a JW, but I do not go to the Kingdom Hall. She says that she watch Charles Stanley and Franklin Graham on TV. What do you think about those two preachers?

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I told her that I was raised as a JW...

Interesting......that's the LAST thing I would tell a good looking chick.

Think About It

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

What happened to the hispanic girl, Don Juan?

BTS

• asilentone
    asilentone

Think about it, she asked me what religion I belong to, I would not lie to her. I would not tell her if she did not ask me.

• asilentone
    asilentone

BTS, I am still seeing the Spanish chick. I will see her tomorrow.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Think about it, she asked me what religion I belong to, I would not lie to her. I would not tell her if she did not ask me.

Understood......but, you do realize that telling women that can reduce your chances of scoring?

Think About It

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

You know, I log on to this site only a few times a week. I seldom look past the first page of active topics. I really only check in for big news, which would be all over if there were any... so I peruse very, very little of this site. And yet with these small glimpses I am firmly of the opinion that asilentone needs a reality check or therapy or a bat to the head. Ponder that, Sunshine. :::shakes head:::

• asilentone
    asilentone

Think about it, I understand that, I will score less if she find out that I am lying to her.

• asilentone
    asilentone

(ignoring The Silence)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Playboy! LOL.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit