asilentone

you are right, JAFO!

• nelly136
    nelly136

**I believe you mentioned you are in your early 40's?**

really?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am never too old to be hunting for hot chicks.

P.S. Brad Pitt is older than me.

• nelly136
    nelly136

CB **When I would read your threads I thought you were in your early 20's hunting down women**

ditto. thanks for the heads up.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Who cares? If younger women likes me, what can you do about it? Nothing!

• sacolton
    sacolton

She’s a good girl

loves her mamma

loves jesus

and america too.

She’s a good girl

crazy ‘bout elvis

loves horses

and her boyfriend too.

And it's a long day,

livin’ in reseda,

there’s a freeway,

runnin’ thru the yard

And i’m a bad boy,

‘cause i don’t even miss her,

i’m a bad boy,

for breaking her heart

And i'm free,

free falling.

Yeah i'm free,

free falling.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Who cares? If younger women likes me, what can you do about it? Nothing!

I truly do not care, but you air your laundry calling a woman/girl a "chick" is demeaning, then attracts opinions on both ends of the spectrum.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Okay, from now on, I will not use the word "chick" anymore. I did not know that word is demeaning. Sorry about that.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

It is not the word itself that is demeaning, it is the attitude behind it. It is the way you speak of all women as though they are simply toys for your amusement. You're ignoring me, which is fine, but if you want some real advice on how to get a good woman I would suggest you do a major overhaul on your attitudes and opinions towards women first. As it stands you're going to end up with someone who has a gross lack of self esteem which might be good for you if your only goal is to get laid periodically. If you're looking for an actual relationship that will last long term I think your attitude is a hindrance. But, feel free to keep on keeping on because, really, ignoring me is just fine by me. :D

Jackie

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Why does that even need to be said, "I used to be a JW?" Really. If I met a chick (OOPS I MEAN WOMAN) that told me that she 'used to be catholic" I would think she was still holding on to something in her past and not letting it go. Makes you wonder what else she can't let go, like maybe an ex? Maybe drugs?

In short, let it go dude. You are not a practicing JW, any reference to being a JW only puts you in a negative light to the woman... actually, in your case, probably girl since you sound immature and always post about your girl chasing escapades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit