I met a good looking religious chick at Froots this morning

by asilentone 72 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Think about it, she asked me what religion I belong to, I would not lie to her. I would not tell her if she did not ask me.

Dude she asked what religion you belonged to, not what religion you didnt belong to. but i guess she was ok with an answer to a question she didnt ask.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

never found telling them i used to be a JW got in the way of a date or a romp...

truth before lie too...

oz

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    If anything hurts asilentone, it's his complete inability to just F*CKING PICK ONE and get to know THEM, as a person, and love it. Seriously.. I think I've shared more meaningful smiles than asilentone's dates and dinners amount to.

Cheers, HintOfLime!

• nelly136
    nelly136

honesty is commendable,

**I will score less if she find out that I am lying to her. **

**I am still seeing the Spanish chick. I will see her tomorrow.**

so you were straight about already seeing someone?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Charles Stanley, LOL

If she watches him, your JW background shouldn't chase her off.

We get him here in NZ on a Sunday morning if you want to listen a doomsday message not dissimilar to the WT. I emailed them for a free mag and they sent a brochure that could easily have come from Crooklyn.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Tell her you believe in Jesus if He can get you laid.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

I told a girl on Saturday night that I'd grown up in a cult and offered limited support online for exiting members. I wasn't planning to until she mentioned she was teaching in Japan during the underground attacks and started to explain the phrase Kool Aid. She wanted to know more but I'm pretty guarded - I didn't reveal it was JW's and politely explained it was due to family still involved who would shun me if a negative word from me ever got back to them. I wasn't on the pull but if I had been it certainly wouldn't have harmed my chances.

Asilentone - your request for advice on women cracks me up - please keep us posted

mmxiv

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Personally when you call a potential date a "chick" you lost major points with some women and it comes across very demeaning.

When I would read your threads I thought you were in your early 20's hunting down women, I believe you mentioned you are in your early 40's? Am I THAT out of touch and most men in their 40's act this way?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Am I THAT out of touch and most men in their 40's act this way?

Only the ones that are immature idiots.

• JAFO
    JAFO

If watching televangelists is one of your criteria for assessing a person's spirituality, you really need to get out more.

Scully, I got the feeling that ASO's enquiry was more about assessing her sanity, than her spirituality..

An old rule of mine which has served me well, (after having it massaged into my skull with a 2x4) "Never sleep with anyone crazier than you are"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit