Republican Vs Democrat

by Bangalore 63 Replies latest social humour

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What kind of "charities" do republicans give to? NRA? Golf scholarships? Sending wealthy kids to college on scholarships?

• FlyingHighNow
  • XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Hysterical leftists rantings.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

As long as there are leftists, maybe you won't be forced to be a fundamentalist Christian. And I do mean forced. And trust me, the only reason Republicans kiss up to fundie Christians is to get their trusting votes, they (as a party) do not care about God. They have a majority of judges on the supreme court and have for some time now. Why haven't the Republicans pushed to reverse Roe vs Wade? Because they really, truly do not care about abortion. They use Right to Life as a carrot to wave to get that fundie vote. They pose as "angels of light." They want a plutocracy and they will have it if people don't wake up and start thinking for themselves. I'd like to see the democrats pack more punch and stop this crap. I guess some of them, senators who fought a real health care reform bill, are on the take and might as well call themselves republicans. They sure helped the republican cause more than they did the democrats.

• designs
    designs

You left out $money$, The Republicans seek out the Fundie's for Loot. Remember Reagan and Falwell, Ronald couldn't have given a rats ass about the Fundie's religion but he sure was interested in their ability to raise $money$. Of course the Left has had there fair share of being caught with their hands in somebody's cookie jar.

Virtue and politics can be a mother...........

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

A republican and democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person the republican spit on him and told him he was lazy then kicked him in the balls and walked away. The democrat helped him to his feet dusted him off and took him to McDonald's and bought him a meal then asked the manager about giving him a job. The manager said but he has no skills so the democrat took him to classes and got him some clothes and a place to stay. Eventually the homeless person got a job, he worked hard and became a manager then a district manager then a regional manager... One day while at a managers meeting he heard a stupid joke about how much the poor abuse the rich and became a republican...

The next day as he was walking he saw a homeless man and spit on him...

There I fixed your stupid fucking story. Your welcome.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

HaHa.

Bangalore

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I left a nice restaurant with my wife last night (we are out of town), leftovers in a "doggie bag" in hand. There was a man on the way to our car eating from a garbage can. I gave him my leftovers. I didn't give him any money (he didn't ask for any) because I don't know whether he has a substance abuse problem or not.

I do however, contribute to a charity run by several churches in my own town. It feeds the poor and provides shelter. One acquaintance of mine, of a different denomination, is a conservative Republican. He is a very well off, self made businessman. He personally delivers all the food to feed everyone every Tuesday night. All the poor that go there Tuesday nights have a meal at his own cost.

He adopted a son many years ago of a different race/ethnicity than his, who happens to be a friend of mine. He raised him with his own natural children. That is another notable act of charity.

I live in the most Republican area in my state, and there are no people wandering the street in my town looking for handouts (I have never seen one). This is because we have that many charities here that those filthy rich Republicans keep funded.

I registered Republican earlier this year, by the way, when I renewed my driver's license. I was previously independent.

Some of the responses here are extremely ignorant. The link I posted previously refutes them all.

BTS

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Democrats=Good

Republicans=Bad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I live in the most Republican area in my state, and there are no people wandering the street in my town looking for handouts (I have never seen one). This is because we have that many charities here that those filthy rich Republicans keep funded.

Burn, food banks and shelters are necessary, but where is the plan to help people out of the shelter and into jobs that will afford decent housing and groceries?

You are a kind hearted guy. When I speak of Republicans, I mean the general party ideals. They are not kind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit