Republican Vs Democrat

by Bangalore 63 Replies latest social humour

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Really????

I'm a Democrat and none of these are how I would handle it. The joke is lame and inaccurate. Every Republican I have ever met would do the following:

If they saw a beggar on the street: How pathetic. Get a job. I'm not giving him my money to spend on drugs/alcohol.

If they saw a teenager who needed sex ed: Abstinence only!!! All sex is evil evil evil!!!

If they saw the pregnant teenager about to get an abortion: Abortion is evil evil evil! You MUST have that baby!!! You're poor? Well have it anyway. You have "options"!

If they saw the child of that pregnant woman poor on the street: How irresponsible the mom being on welfare. Get a job! You can't afford child care? Well too bad! You should have thought of that before getting pregnant!

If they saw that child as a teen or young adult asking for a job: Nah ... you're not educated enough. You have no skills that I can't get cheaper in another country? Nah ... no job for YOU!

If they saw that child as an adult in prison: Good riddance of the scumbag!

If that same child committed a serious crime: Forget being "pro life"! give him the death penalty!!!

• cult classic
    cult classic

ROFL that's a good one.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Two Republicans walking down the street and one says to the other, "Did you hear how much money we are spending on social programs? What a waste! Those lazy good for nothings! Let them fend for themselves!"

The other one says, "Exactly! What they need to do is lower our taxes and stop redistributing our money to help the losers!"

The first one says, "I agree!!! So, did you hear we're about to start a war with Iran, North Korea and Pakistan!!! Awesome dude ... I'm gonna go home and play with my assault rifle!"

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Awfully quiet in here.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

No one wants to see you further embarassed. Self righteousness combined with irrationality tends to kill a sense of humor, it seems.

BTS

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

ROFLMAO, That is CLASSIC coming from YOU of all people. Now you made my day.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Studies have shown that people who ate lead paint chips as children become easily confused.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Aww, Gregor, I'm so sorry. You should have informed us about your confusion sooner.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Republicans hire homeless people?! Cool. I'll pass that info along to the Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance next time I'm volunteering. Thanks for the tip!

bluesapphire

• Gregor
    Gregor

Another razor sharp comeback by Blue. I give up. No use fighting against a well-oiled intellectual machine like that. Mercy please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit