2011 Special Talk: Bible Principles-Can They Help Us to Cope With Today's Problems?

by yknot 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

If they drop all their goofy and wierd stuff, they'll be just another oatmeal cookie christian religion. No more chocolate chips! Blah.

S

• yknot
    yknot

The SDAs dropped their Arianism to join the trinitarians and were suggested the fasts growing religion recently.....

I think there is a market should the WTS drop kickRutherford and Franz while expanding social and educational opportunities within the JW community similar to the Mormons...(who have 70% retention of born/raised compared to our 37%)

• LV101
    LV101

SDA's are such a nice community of worshippers in comparison to JW's --- EDUCATION is BIG TIME and they have one of the best hospitals around and are known for their longevity and healthy eating habits and peaceable relations w/non members. THEY DON'T FORCE their members to give up eating animal products or SHUN them if they refuse. one of their larger communities in loma linda, california, is one of the world's, five, Blue Zones --- healthiest, longest, living people in the world. compare that to the despotic, evil, watchtower that hurts people by the hundreds of thousands, if not more, daily, even causing suicides and allowing rapes --- threatening the victims and their families.

• LV101
    LV101

SHUNNING in the members' only watchtower same date as the 2011 special talk. they know there chances of having new, interested, people in audience is SLIM/NONE so they might as well crack down on their members now --- guess they've been spouting this since last summer's conventions. heard this from friend and hope she's referring to correct journal. CAN'T WAIT to read Blondie's watchtower review online.

the shunning is something about proverbs 27:11 making Ja's heart happy no matter how much it hurts them to shun their own children. they are going after the disassociated ones as well as DF'd. thought it wasn't until june or july! i can't believe the members are going to let them get away with this but, unfortunately, they will.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good leak yknot

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Looking at this outline I think it is an old one from a few years ago that they have reworked. I don't have the old outlines but I am pretty sure of it though. stuck in

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I hope they mention the "Bible" principles to avoid college and avoid thinking for yourself.

• Intel
    Intel

Yeah, Bible principles about getting stoned...

• yknot
    yknot

Anyone else going tomorrow?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'd love to, I really really would, but I have a tee time, so, no. I can't. Prior commitment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit