2011 Special Talk: Bible Principles-Can They Help Us to Cope With Today's Problems?

by yknot 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

ran into a couple of ex-witnesses today at mall and one is going for sure and the other considering. i'm considering but don't think i can sit thru the watchtower.

• yknot
    yknot

Well one could always skip the WT......

I would really love to hear about everyone's presenter's delivery..... did the Bro stick exclusively with the outline or did he vary? Was he rigid and nervous or easy going and smooth in delievery?

• garyneal
    garyneal

HA! My wife will miss this special talk tomorrow as our family if participating in the March of Dimes walk-a-thon tomorrow. (Same time as the meeting for her). Though she could go to another meeting if she chose. I may suggest giving her a copy of the talk outline if it comes up.

I'm missing church tomorrow too, same reason. Small price to pay for our family getting together for a good cause.

• Gayle
    Gayle

the JWs have to hear more just about "COPING," their lives going into maybe more of a 'coasting' since maybe more are tiring, dealing with depression, down trending economics, etc. and there's not much excitement about all their problems and crazies going away anytime so soon.

• LV101
    LV101

i could skip the w/tower but don't want to hurt feelings (family). if i go, i will post about --- i left around ''97 (only attended couple yrs. and not good attendance track record but pretty brainwashed) and not an expert rating the orators/speakers.

• VM44
    VM44

post deleted by request

• yknot
    yknot

shameless bttt ...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Oh that was TODAY? Darn! I missed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest