I WAS CAUGHT emailing a pdf copy of the New Elders Book

by Smoky 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

The only question I have is how can I get a copy?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nikolas, you have a pm.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Thanks, BD, I owe you one.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't know what you are talking about Nikolas! I didn't share any copyrighted info with you, nor the letters that the BOE were sent regarding the book. I would never do something like that!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

No! You wouldn't BroDan! But I would! Oh wait... I don't have my download link at work... dang it!

• yknot
    yknot

I agree with Soldier.....

And technically the book is available via torrent......

I would also point out that the WTS is expanding into the PDF arena, JWorg has MBOB and "Bible Teach' uploaded on JW.org.......not to mention that Elders can download PDFs of the KMs

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Yeah the pdf's are cool because you can see the photos. The latest kool aid WT pdf had a photo of Jesus going door to door. I never read that verse...but they painted it...

• ssn587
    ssn587

Yeah where can one get a copy of the new flock book (or how to screw the rank and file book)?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

For those brave enough to email the new Elders' Manual, I might suggest this tactic. Say something like this:

I saw this on the net. It's not for real is it?

Or:

I've never heard of this. Is this for real?

Then about five minutes later send a follow-up email with a tagline of "Oops":

Good grief! I now realize what this is. Please delete that file. That was a huge mistake on my part. Sorry about that!

Or something similar. Just be sure to be non-comittal in the first email and then quickly apologize and tell them they should delete it right away. Of course, many will spend a few minutes (or longer) reading it before they do, if they do. :)

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I don't know what you are talking about Nikolas! I didn't share any copyrighted info with you, nor the letters that the BOE were sent regarding the book. I would never do something like that!

I was of course referring to the picture of Jesus sporting the 50's haircut.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit