...Obama on Jon Stewart`s "Daily Show"...

by OUTLAW 109 Replies latest social current

• Gregor
    Gregor

word up, dude!

As Dean said, yehawww!!

• B-Rock
  • Gregor
    Gregor

"To come a cropper...."

The 'health care' power grab will be repealed. Obama will be an even smaller footnote in history than Carter.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Did you ask your mother before you put a pic of her on the sight B-Rock? Cause if you didn't well that's not very cool fella.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Pickin' and grinnin'.

Aw shucks, grab a teleprompter and give us a speech Mr. Prez. We need some more of that smoke up our ass.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Pickin' and grinnin'.

Aw shucks, grab a teleprompter and give us a speech Mr. Prez. We need some more of that smoke up our ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

• Gregor
    Gregor

LOL, perfect! Glad you haven't lost your sense of humor.

• B-Rock
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think its getting more of a prominent notion with the voters across America that Obama has been

somewhat of a ineffective presidential leader. His policies and actions since he's taken office have

annoyed many and distanced himself from the support he obtained prior to winning the election.

I really don't think he has any idea how to rebuild the US economic infrastructure, but in the mean time he'll

just keep on smiling and take the celebrity nature of being the President of the United States in stride.

I don't see him as a strong leader but more of a waspy pliable husband type who checks with his wife before

making any big policy decisions, while she decides what clothing he should wear for the day.

He's certainly a step up from Bush but since sitting at the seat of power I would only give him a C average.

Maybe it would have been better to have Hillary Clinton as president after all, she seems more assertive and confident

than Barack in comparison, it might be from watching her husband in office for eight years......who knows.

Or maybe she just has a bigger pair than Obama's .

• beksbks
    beksbks

What's most unfortunate about this presidency, is that it has been defined by his opponents. He has not done a good job of debunking the bullshit from the other side, or just being tough with them in the first place. It is in some ways the nature of the difference in the parties. One will lie cheat steal to get what they want, the other tries to reason, compromise and assume we all want what's best for the country. If the populace were better educated, we might have a different story. But then education has been a target of those who do not benefit from an informed electorate for a long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit