...Obama on Jon Stewart`s "Daily Show"...

by OUTLAW 109 Replies latest social current

• wasblind
    wasblind

HA Ha

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

obama is the worst president in modern history.a complete failure with no dignity or leadership abilities.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    obamaGW Bush is the worst president in modern history.a complete failure with no dignity or leadership abilities.

Inherited a surplus budget and ran our country into trillions of dollars of debt. Handed us the the first bail out. Handed us a financial crisis second only to The Great Depression. Handed us an unnecessary war where Iraq has been trashed and thousands have lost life, limb and mental health. Set America up for failure. Obama may be a bit inexperienced and overwhelmed by the sinking ship he was handed. No way he was going to fix things in two years. If the Republicans come back in, they will continue to bury the middle class and sell the poor down the river along with them. The world we knew as youngsters may be gone forever.

• designs
    designs

Why does the GOP want to unravel the Laws protecting consumers and reigning in the Financial Institutions. Why are the Health Insurers on a tear to hike permiums.

My GOP Congressman Darryl Issa refuses to answer, but his BIG push is to pursue the President with subpoenas for the next two years, Not Job creation in the 49th District but hounding the President.

Guess who I am voting for and against Nov.2nd.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Designs, the GOP wants to unravel anything protecting consumers. They are hell bent to create an oligarchy where there is no middle class. God help us all as we go under the thumb of the BIG MONEY that feels entitled to hoard everything for its self.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'm gonna be straight up with y'all,

I have truly lost faith in anything any politician has to say and I don't care what party they represent

after they get into office they are so busy fightin' amongst themselves that they can't do anything for

the people who voted them in. The only thing they can come to agreement on is giving themselves a

pay raise. Yes, I cried when the first black president was elected, I was so proud. Now that the honeymoon

is over, the sad fact of it is.......... I'm still cryin' cause the situation hasn't gotten any better for me

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have similar sentiments.

• beksbks
    beksbks

No kiddin' Designs! Unfortunately, it takes some sense, critical thinking, and intellect to sift through the information available to us. Most of the populace won't (or can't) do that. They have bought in to the mythology created by the Republicans over the last 35 years. Not to mention thier corporate masters who now have free reign thanks to the corrupt 5 in the SCOTUS.

• designs
    designs

Flying High-

God how many millions does Goldman Sachs get fined proving the point. There most recent $500 million fine was just a few weeks worth of profits to the company, spare change or the cost of doing business. They divert untold $billions so they don't have to pay US taxes, on it goes. BofA and Wells Fargo, right up there with them.

Was-

Yes all politicians need to be under the magnifying glass. Many of the old multi-year politicians may be gone this Nov.2nd, there's always a good time for new minds to come in. I hope they learn some lessons from the outgoing members and try to keep some integrity for a few years at least.

• FlyingHighNow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit