...Obama on Jon Stewart`s "Daily Show"...

by OUTLAW 109 Replies latest social current

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Obama is progressively diminishing the office of the Presidency

Barry is a desperate man. Trying to rekindle the feel-good aura of his "hope and change" rhetoric. That Disney/feel good crap worked with naive kids 2 years ago.

We'll see on Tuesday if his social/progressive promises have opened their eyes

• BurnTheShips
  • TheListener
    TheListener

Right, by going on The Daily Show the presidency appears less Kinglike. Oh how we long for the days of the supreme court elected king bush (with dick his trusty assistant).

Am I the only one who ever got the irony of those names?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

TheListener:

Oh how we long for the days of the supreme court elected king bush (with dick his trusty assistant).

Going on Stewart cannot hurt. . .

Some fascinating numbers from longtime Democratic pollster Doug Schoen (via U.S. News & World Report). Among them: Voters prefer Bush over Obama, want the GOP to control congress, favor extending all the Bush tax cuts, don’t favor another term for Obama. . .

http://blogs.reuters.com/james-pethokoukis/2010/10/28/shock-poll-americans-think-bush-doing-a-better-job-than-obama-and-more/

• TheListener
    TheListener

Seriously, the name part is what matters - Bush and Dick. Elected officials in America called Bush and Dick! Come on. I can't be the only one to love sophmoric humor. If you asked average Americans throughout history if a president named Bush with a vp named Dick would get elected they would have arrested you for public indecency.

Forget the supreme court part, that was throwaway. Remember the name part - that was true blue humor.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Senator Boxer is called Ma'am and gets her panties in a wad...The President is called "dude" and they yuck it up...

• TheListener
    TheListener

Only 1,000 likely votes were polled for that poll. Where and how were they chosen? Is a 1,000 a lot?

I want a president I can call dude one minute and yuck it up with and then have him bust a cap on some terrorists ass the next. kind of how I like my women.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

"less Kinglike"?

The guy is a clown. Dropping your pants on a comedy show to win votes a week before an election?

And here's some good news, America. Jon Stewart has been voted "The Most Influencial Man" by askmen.com

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69Q07R20101027

Teach your kids values and personal responsibility quick or kiss your country goodbye

• TheListener
    TheListener

Seriously, you think America will be gone? when? after the mid-terms or perhaps after 2012 - if you don't get the result you would like.

You should go to the Keep Fear Alive rally.

I missed the part where the dude dropped his pants. I'll have to check online for that one.

Shouldn't we teach our kids value regardless of which poltical party is in power? And ass kissing? Seriously? You support an ex-president named Bush and a VP named Dick and you are talking about ass kissing? Loooove it.

Anyway, you're probably right after all.

• beksbks
    beksbks

DS, you are truly clueless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit