Not surprisingly, the rumor mill has started...

by SweetBabyCheezits 66 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

AGuest, just because we tell it like it is, we don't (well, me anyway) hate you.

SBC, they must always always always have some terrible reason why people leave.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Wait, Ohura and KIRK??? NOOooooo!! Say it ain't so! I thought she had a think for SPOCK?? I mean, I did (Kirk was just too much of a womanizer for me, but Spock... oh, the brains on that man... uh, er, Vulcan!!)

I hear you, OTWO. One can tell one like it is... and yet, still have love for one. I know this because I am put to that particular "test" on a regular basis. But when one openly, heinously, unkindly, and laughingly mocks another's beliefs... and God... I am not sure the "love" comes out. Personally, I don't believe it can, that it's even present, under such circumstances, because I believe as Paul wisely wrote concerning love, that it:

is long-suffering and kind.

is not jealous,

does not brag,

does not get puffed up,

does not behave indecently,

does not look for its own interests,

does not become provoked.

does not keep account of the injury.

does not rejoice over unrighteousness,

rejoices with the truth.

bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things.

never fails.

Such things (heinously and unkindly mocking another's God) seems to ME... to be LACKING love. I DO believe, however, than one can have a change of heart (isn't that what the Christ is FOR?)... and thus LEARN to love... and perhaps that has occurred with you. If so, then I believe you, that you don't hate me... because love... bears... believes... and hopes... ALL things. So, again, my Lord is teaching ME... subduing ME... in helping me cultivate such believe and hope... as to you, now. And so, I thank you for what you've posted here... and return Ohura's "kiss" (well, to the extent your wife and my husband wouldn't object - ).

MY peace I again offer to YOU, dear OTWO, but I can only do so for myself). I can, however, ask that the undeserved kindness... and mercy... of Most Holy One of Israel, my Father and God, JAH of Armies... and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Holy Spirit... be upon you. I have... and I will do so, again.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• wasblind
    wasblind

"strict vagetarian."

Sweets, that's grounds for bein' D'fed

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

lol @ WB

Sooooooo ANYway...

In conclusion, there's no real gay rumor circulating (that I know of) ... but if it helps me not look like a complete idiot for starting this thread my mom had previously suggested that maybe I committed adultery and that was my ulterior motive. So while this thread may seem like a big dud, there's always that, uh... except that it wasn't... really a rumor. More like an accusation, or... maybe just an implication. (I should shut up. Honesty may be the best policy but it's making me look like a frickin moron right now.)

Mods, how does one go about getting a thread deleted?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Awww hon!! We were just teasin' ya!

• laverite
    laverite

It utterly boggles the mind, Tim, that they can pull something like adultery out of thin air. Goes to show how motivated they are to find other explanations rather than deal with the real truth. Ugh....if only they'd take the blinders off! -LV

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was going to save it for Friday Fun Posts, but....

AGuest: Wait, Ohura and KIRK??? NOOooooo!! Say it ain't so! I thought she had a think for SPOCK?? I mean, I did (Kirk was just too much of a womanizer for me, but Spock... oh, the brains on that man... uh, er, Vulcan!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit