Not surprisingly, the rumor mill has started...

by SweetBabyCheezits 66 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I only wish I was fun enough and brave enough for it to be true...

V665

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Vamp Thats funny my AIDS rumor would of meant I was getting Laid instead of crying myself to sleep everynight!!!!

What a Whore I wasn't

• VampireDCLXV
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Darth, that AIDS rumor was a doozy. That's crazy!

To counter that, we should start a rumor that you have an untreatable case of ED and always have. That would show em.

• laverite
    laverite

Tim, what is the total number of JWs on FB who have unfriended you post DF as of now?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Uhhh... you know I had thought about grabbing one of those Unfriend Finder apps that keeps tabs on all that but... didn't.

I only had like 160-something last Sunday and I've picked up around 10 this week (mostly exJWs - thx all!) but I'm at 136.... soooo somewhere in the neighborhood of 34?

For some reason, that doesn't sound right. Before I posted my farewell letter on FB I checked and had around 100 JW friends. Of course, there are still many JWs in my friend list. I assume most of the leftovers just don't check FB regularly.

• Think About It
    Think About It

This thread ended up being funny. SBC inadvertently started a rumor that the JW's started a rumor about him. Like I said previously, we would all probably be surprised if we actually knew what they were saying about up since we left.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    We care what our friends think about us - we're human. What we have to let go of is the false assumption that ANY of those people are our friends anymore. People who start rumors like this don't know us and they clearly don't WANT to know us.

I know this doesn't apply to all who've left and/or who post here, dear Tim (peace to you!), but it may resound with some who, like me, were literally called... or cast out for being called... out of that "unclean thing":

"If the world hates YOU , YOU know that it has hated me before it hated YOU . If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU . Bear in mind the word I said to YOU , A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also; if they have observed my word, they will observe YOURS also. But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. He that hates me hates also my Father." John 15:18-23

As I've posted on many occasions previously, my neighbors don't hate me. My co-workers don't hate me (well, okay, not all of them; there are, of course, always the sundry one or two who I've beat out for positions/promotions... who don't seem to be able to handle such things, but that's on them... ). The people on the street don't hate me. The people in the store, on the plane, at the zoo, park, hospital, etc., don't hate me. My true friends don't hate me. Indeed, excluding one or two (or four or five) here... the ONLY people who hate me... are those I no longer associate with (actually, who will no longer associate with ME, because I have absolutely NO problem with them!)... who belong to the WTBTS. Literally. Their wicked lies and hateful rumors PROVE... who they truly are: the very "world" they themselves condemn. They are the ones who "speak abusively"... and "lyingly say EVERY sort of thing about [me]"... and only because I professed a union with Christ, which union compelled me to speak the truth. To them... and, since, about them.

To those who are still in "her"... I am compelled to exhort YOU to "beware the leaven of the Pharisees... which is hypocrisy."

I bid you all peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• loosie
    loosie
    tempted to do Halloween as Satan so we can go ahead and get the "devil-worshiper" rumor under our belt.

LOL you made me laugh. hubby and I were looking at costumes yesterday and he said I should go as a nun and and take a pic to send to my mom. That would just push her over the edge.

hubby and I did a terrrible thing while we were jw's we ran off and got married w/o telling anyone. ( we didn't want to go thru a lot of bs) So our rumor mill started early while we were still jw's. My own mother called up people in my new cong. to tell them I had syphillis and was pg before I got married and that my child would come out retarded.

And now mommy wonders why I talk to her.

oh she also threatened to cut off my husband's penis 1/4 inch by 1/4/ inch until it was gone.

Can you feel the love?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    My own mother called up people in my new cong. to tell them I had syphillis and was pg before I got married and that my child would come out retarded.

Oh... my... God. You know, I know we think men can be... ummmm... "hateful"... but I have learned that when we are scorned, wronged, think we've been wronged... or don't get our way... we women can run CIRCLES around them in the "hate" race. Sad, but true... and why some men can't "figure" us out. Who can figure THIS out??

oh she also threatened to cut off my husband's penis 1/4 inch by 1/4/ inch until it was gone.

Good lordy...

Can you feel the love?

Oh, yeah. Loads. Sounds like she didn't hubby to feel any, though - LOLOLOLOL! Somethin' dark and evil lurkin' in your Mom, dear Loosie. Dark, evil, nasty... and just plain mean.

The greatest of love and peace to both you and hubby... and may JAH bless! With a mother like that, you need all the blessings you can get!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit