ks10-e (official release), Letter from Bro. who scanned it! Newer version with BOE LTRs

by yknot 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Brother Johnson - when I read your words I think of my dad who is just a few years younger than you. I will say this, if the WTS had more men like you, they wouldn't have the problems they have now. Thank you for your hard work. Know that it is greatly appreciated and the concern you've shown for those you know and those you don't is apparent. So while the WTS may not view you as valuable any longer, I guarantee that those you come in contact with everyday think differently.

Your courage and determination is to be commended. I wish I could met you in person to give you a big man hug!!

ynot - you are awesome as well, hugs to you.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Thank you YKnot and Brother Johnson from a new member.

Giordano

How do I get my own avatar on this site?

• minimus
    minimus

Very powerful and it seems most legitimate.

This is a CLASSIC example of why we shouldn't beat on some JWs that are still in for various reasons.

I wonder how many other elderly "faithful ones" see the same thing Brother Johnson has?

• Gayle
    Gayle

The GB are clearly insensitive and always have been. As they have their GB401k, doctors and infirmary, nurses, dentists, chiropractors and eye doctors, housekeepers, cooks/chefs, repairmen, laundry service, etc. - all "in-house." What a set-up, all paid or volunteered (?) for by their rank and file slaves.

I've seen pictures of upstate properties, where it is new, landscaped paradise, with all the amenities.. anyone have those pictures,, the old rank and file people have to be shown those pictures that their Governing Body own and live, while their old rank and file struggle with their reality.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Adding my tears to the pool.

Thank you so much Brother Johnson for sharing this and having the mental & emotional courage to see things clearly even after a lifetime of whole-souled devotion to this organization.

Best regards from my wife and I.

om

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

However the final blow, and what has prompted me into action, was the Annual Meeting this year. I was invited to attend, as I frequently have had the privledge to do so. In one of the talks it was put forth, those who have grown old in this system and begun to question the wisdom of Kingdom sService and forgoing secular jobs and opportunties were compared to the Isrealites who murmured in the wilderness.. Tears of bitterness welled up in my eyes at that! A life spent in whole souled service compared to those who were punished by Jehovah God for unfaithfulness! How dare they devalue the sacrifice of so many, including my parents, and so many dear friends who sacrificed the chance to have children or as in my case to even marry, all for the Kingdom..... Even now I struggle to maintain my composure. A life of sacrifice and denial reduced to regret and bitterness...

I think it was ATJ that said..

The Israelites were only in the wilderness for 40 years..And..God provided food and clothing for everyone..

Jehovah`s Witness have been in the wilderness for 130 years..The WBT$ has provided nothing ..

Jehovah`s Witness`s have had to find their own food and Clothing..

And..

The WBT$ has given them nothing but trouble for doing it..

............................................................................

Bethelites we now know,you read this Board..

Your jobs aren`t safe and you know it..

When the WBT$ is done with you..Your going to get the Boot from Bethel..

Just like all the other Bethelites that have gotten the Boot..

Now get back to work!..The WBT$ needs you to do More!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• laverite
    laverite

LOL OUtlaw, this is why I do a search every day for your posts. Even when serious you make me laugh.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Thank you, Bro. Johnson. We understand and sympathize with you for the many years of sacrifice you've made, and we appreciate the sacrifice you're making now to help those seeking the truth about the WTS.

Of course, thanks to YKnot for passing this along. I wish I could hug you both.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Very sad story of old faithful who finally awoken. I hope Bro.Johnson enjoys his golden years as much as possible now knowing he's been deceived and his youth sucked out of him by the vile wts. Many of us younger ones were lucky to escape the wts' grasp without the same degree of suffering and we only hope many more will wake up before they grow old and finally realize their entire life was a labor in vain for an ideology that's majorly defective.

Can we get deleted links through PM?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Thanks YKnot and Bro. Johnson, very moving letter.

YKnot, could you pm me the link? Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit