ks10-e (official release), Letter from Bro. who scanned it! Newer version with BOE LTRs

by yknot 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Full compliance yall ......

Ty....

• Listener
    Listener

Bro Johnston, you have dedicated your life to Jehovah and he will be delighted in that may you find it in your heart to continue to do so.

Has the elder's book been distributed yet? The org could take the early public release of the book as a wake up call and consider why they want it to be available only to a select few and what is in the book that may disturb others.

They should consider scraping the whole book and starting afresh by taking Bro Johnstons' views as guide. Yes, redo the whole book and approach it with the view of demonstrating and carrying out their work as loving shepherds who adhere to God's word, not adding to it or taking away from it.

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Wow.....just WOW.

Many, many thanks to you, Ynot. And to Brother Johnson. I was suddenly stilled as I began reading his words...then became choked up...

Tears of bitterness welled up in my eyes at that! A life spent in whole souled service compared to those who were punished by Jehovah God for unfaithfulness! How dare they devalue the sacrifice of so many, including my parents, and so many dear friends who sacrificed the chance to have children or as in my case to even marry, all for the Kingdom.....

Exactly. How DARE they. It's heartbreaking and infuriating all at the same time. It's spiritual ABUSE. I'm crying my own tears of bitterness at the wickedness of this destructive group of modern-day Pharisees and the negative impacts it has wrought on so very many people....so many trusting, giving, loving people.

Ynot, I like your phrase Brother Johnson is "representative of a newly emerging demographic within the Conscious Class." Yes yes YES! Amen to that.

With much gratitude and appreciation for you both...

RTA

• processor
    processor

From the January 2011 Awake!:

Awake

• Miah
    Miah

What goes on the internet, stays on the internet. Pass it along.

• Curtains
    Curtains

welcome brother Johnson and it is great that there is an active conscious class. How despicable and so like the evil the slave to devalue the loving, wholesouled service of brothers like you.

I'm so glad that you have kept a strong heart and soul despite such awful insults.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Well done Brother Johnson. You are a credit to your god, your congregation, to your fellow man. It was disgraceful what the GB put in their talk about long-serving brothers being murmurers. I really hope the folks at Bethel read this one, and it brings them to their senses too.

Let's all keep this post bubbling away at the top of the forum. It's so important, and so heartfelt.

x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Bro Johnson your letter is so moving. Thank you for your courage and integrity.

Thank you Ynot.

Loz x

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I hope Bro Johnson joins us here soon. Please pass on my thanks to him Ynot. x

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Wow, "Bro Johnson" would be 75 years old. Never married and thus never had the chance to have kids. I really feel for him.

Thanks for your efforts, Ynot and "Bro Johnson".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit