ks10-e (official release), Letter from Bro. who scanned it! Newer version with BOE LTRs

by yknot 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dgp
    dgp

Yknot, you great woman!

I'm sorry about Brother Johnson. I think it's people like him who make your actions matter even more, Yknot!

• dgp
    dgp

Brother Johnson's letter has been translated into Spanish by someone. Maybe others can translate it into other languages, too.

Here's the link:

http://www.extj.com/showthread.php?18485-Un-anciano-de-75-aos-despierta-a-la-realidad-de-la-Organizacin-Un-testimonio-muy-c

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Wow! This thread has over 4,500 views in just 2 days!!

Looks like the file 2010_ks10-E.pdf is all over the Internet too!

Yknot,

Please pass on to Brother Johnson our appreciation of his testimony and his sharing the Elders' manual with us!

• bohm
    bohm

JWGoneBad and jj123jj123, WELCOME!

Belbab: Thanks for telling the very interesting experience. "robbing jehovah", thats the most crazy thing i have heard all week!

• VM44
    VM44
    "I too would like to know who of the GB made the comment comparing our faithful ones who have grown old in the organization to Isrealite murmurers. He especially should answer for that insensitive comment. "
    That would be Mr. David Splane who has some 'splainin' to do.

Good old David "Bullet Head" Splane, of course he would be the one making the "murmuring" comparison.

Go to this thread to sees what this particular Grand Bamboozler (GB) member looks like:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/196961/1/David-Splane-in-Pictures

David "You Never Hear Me Murmur" Splane

Grand Bamboozler Member

• agonus
    agonus

A guy who starts partaking as a teenager and gets on the GB well before age 60 tells those much older than himself they're ungrateful.

Nice.

• antes8080
    antes8080

thank you bro johnson for you time and effort were all greatfull and we wish you were in are cong you would be apreciated and to a great sister yknot you have help me and many others if it wasent for you guys i would of been wasting my time as regular pioner i was going start this sept but i told them im was not going to be able make my time couse this org is about numbers just like corporation.... and to mr splane and there mob there new ones here almost daily you have a bigger problem than you may think and when you put bros down like bro johnson we dont like that there the bros of christ who loves jehova with a great heart... taughts and prayers for bro johnson and yknot

• snowbird
    snowbird

Wow.

Just wow.

Thanks, Yknot.

Brother Johnson, hugs and thanks.

Watch Tower, you're on your way down!

Syl

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

So is Splane the new Jaracz?

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Wow...I was also moved my Bro. Johnson's words; thank you Ynot for bringing this to us

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit