• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Outlaw and PSac.

My baby just has a sweet smile.

Always has.

Syl

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I thought he was just teasing when he said that, Syl. If he wasn't then my teasing afterward was in poor taste.

Tammy

As long as you know I am married, tease all you want. I was teasing. (oh, and you may be a hot babe, but I have not seen your pic. Mrs. Jones now- Hubba hubba. As the father of her daughter, I would keep a shotgun around if her daughter looks anything near as good.)

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I was teasing.

Then, it's my turn to apologize.

Syl

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Ok here's a boring one: It may be hard to resist in the moment but, since being realistic doesn't just apply to religious beliefs the moment can pass by really quick - I mean it's not like anything else is gonna happen most of the time.

• elderelite
    elderelite

jonsey, I have a recomendation on gauge and model's... let me know

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks, I'll refer your offer to the hubby...I know nothing about firearms.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I am not sure. But men are very visual. I too look at pretty girls or attractive ladies and I am also a straight chick. Let's face it, beauty catches the eye. I don't think all men think nasty thoughts when admiring a gorgeous female, they just think, wow, that is pretty. She better get used to it from what you are saying!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think women like it when they are noticed and duly smiled at, too.

• agonus
    agonus

Not all men think nasty thoughts when admiring a gorgeous female...

All the time...

Although the honest among us dogs will have to pretty much admit, well, yeah, MOST of the time, most of us do.

I found myself looking at a recent pic of Helen Mirren and admired her stateliness and statuesque quality (not to mention her intelligence and talent).

Then a couple seconds later it was pretty much, "Yeah, talk about a piece of hexagenarian tail!"

Twice our age, half our age... I'm not sure it ever ends for us...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

C'mon, girls, when a cute guy smiles at you, winks at you, you know it affects you. If you don't like the guy, it might be upsetting, but if you find him attractive, it's very, very nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit