Why Do Men Find It Hard to

by snowbird 73 Replies latest social relationships

• agonus
    agonus

We men find it hard at the most inopportune time.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

@FHN:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You're just a tirebiter, that's what you are.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Simple.

Because directions consist of blah blah blah yellow building blah blah left at light blah blah blah third mailbox blah blah blah house on the right.

And ask three people and you get three different sets of direction.

Much easier to read and follow a map.

• TD
    TD

I was filling the fuel tank on a piece of yard equipment and my wife walked by all dressed up for an appointment.

The small tank overflowed and I spilled gasoline all over my shoes. (I think they're ruined)

I'd like to say this happened many years ago when I was 20 and she was 19.

---but it happened this morning

• snowbird
    snowbird

TD.

ROFL.

Syl

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

My friend and I were walking across the Street when a car came whipping around a corner and I grabbed him and said Careful you'll get hit.

She stopped the car with the window down she was older and Very Beautiful... He stopped.. saw her and said "Oh she can hit me anytime"

She stopped Blushed and said...." Oh My God... Thank You so much"

He smiled and said No thank you. I saw this Woman's day change in an Instant.

At times you can get slapped...... others if done right.... A tactful comment can make you see a Woman walk without touching the Ground.

Ohhhh BABY Doesn't work. LOL

• Violia
    Violia

I had just had my hair colored and it was beautiful. I stepped out of the salon and a great looking guy just stopped and looked at my hair. I smiled and he smiled back. That is a great hair day.

I went back in and told my stylist and he laughed too, great hair day indeed.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

At times you can get slapped...... others if done right.... A tactful comment can make you see a Woman walk without touching the Ground.
    Ohhhh BABY Doesn't work. LOL

I agree, but as long as it is sincere.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

How could I be anything but.....

Sincere ....when I talk to you FHN?

Wink

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit